• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nebraska FNG

KyleJ

Private
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2018
Gretna, Ne
Evening gents, I'm fairly new here and to the sport of shooting in general. I didn't grow up around firearms so I'm working on making up for lost time. Primarily interested in long range but I enjoy all forms of shooting.

Pictured below is my 3 gun AR and my Bergara B14 at the range this past weekend. I've also got a couple Benelli shotguns and a lame collection of box stock Glocks. Looking forward to gathering lots of info from the site and becoming an active shooting sports participant.

IMG_20181029_102224_477.jpg

IMG_20181028_164057.jpg

I love that HMR. Got it in the same caliber, and it's been the most enjoyable rifle ever so far. Mine particularly likes the Federal Gold Medal Berger OTM 130 gr. 1/2 MOA or less groups reliably.

I haven't gotten into reloading, yet, haha. Mine seems to like Hornaday 140gr ELDM. It's a better rifle than I am a shooter but it gives me something to work towards. I'm debating an aftermarket trigger assembly after shooting a friend's Desert Tech.

The Federal isn't a reload it's factory ammo you should give it a try it works great in mine. I was thinking about adding a TriggerTech Diamond with its highest setting (still compatible with the heavy Bergara bolt) but the blurb in the manual about voiding the warranty has kept me from it so far.

Reactions: KyleJ
The Federal isn't a reload it's factory ammo you should give it a try it works great in mine. I was thinking about adding a TriggerTech Diamond with its highest setting (still compatible with the heavy Bergara bolt) but the blurb in the manual about voiding the warranty has kept me from it so far.

I'll have to give those a shot! I've only been able to go 600yds with mine so far.