• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

neck size bushing compatibility

Helopitts

Private
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2013
Gering, NE
I just bought some Redding Type S dies and a lot of the popular neck size bushings are sold out. Does anyone know if any other brands bushings (LE Wilson etc..) will work in the Redding dies?

I just bought a Redding TiN bushing from EABCO.com. Midway will charge a rediculious $4.00 handling fee on top of the $8.50 shipping if your buying just a bushing. EABCO shipped USPS and charged me $2.90 for shipping. I was all in for $26.90 and had it in two days. I'd suggest giving them a try.

OP's question was Are le wilson bushings compatible with redding dies? I heard they are and i will tell you by this Wednesday if nobody answer your question by then when i receive a .243 and .244 wilson bushing that i ordered from Midway and charged 4.95 shipping for the two bushings.

I just received the bushings from Midway today, LE wilson bushing fits redding dies. It also fits in the redding bushing storage case which i had some concerns with. the outside dimensions is approx the same. No more than .001 difference between the two bushings

Product(s) Shipped Today

Item

Item ID

Description

Qty

Price Each
L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die ...

$14.79

$14.79