• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Need a cover for Bushnell Legend T-Series spotter

MrOneEyedBoh

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2011
Maryland, USA!
Ive had this for a while now and well time to get a cover for it. Im tired of messing with the stock one. Triad Tactical makes on but looks to be out of stock still and its been for a while.

With that said, does anyone else know of someone that makes them? Maybe you have one you'll sell? Does the Mk4 fit?

thanks!

Reactions: Triad
I don’t think the mk4 one would fit because of the rails and the fact that it’s inverted to the bushy making the mounting hole in a different location.

I have the triad one on mine. It’s good quality. I’m surprised it’s been out of stock.

I don’t think the mk4 one would fit because of the rails and the fact that it’s inverted to the bushy making the mounting hole in a different location.

I have the triad one on mine. It’s good quality. I’m surprised it’s been out of stock.
I know man. I saw them on there for a long time and never jumped, well because its the only one we can get tha tI know of so I thought that it wouldnt ever go out of stock. Sheldon says hes not sure when they will be back in stock. I can get the black, but that not cool looking. I want something other than black.

Reactions: Triad
I know man. I saw them on there for a long time and never jumped, well because its the only one we can get tha tI know of so I thought that it wouldnt ever go out of stock. Sheldon says hes not sure when they will be back in stock. I can get the black, but that not cool looking. I want something other than black.
I'm in the same boat. Been waiting for basically any of the other colors to come back in stock.

Current schedule had 137 line items due to be done in the next four months. The Bushy cover are line 34, 35, 36 and 113. Im trying to get the covers moved up, but almost everything in front of them are needed also :(

Doing the best we can.
Thanks for popping in!