• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

need a custom cover for spotting scope,,,,

Re: need a custom cover for spotting scope,,,,

What kind of spotting scope do you have and what type cover are you looking for (cordura?) Reason I ask is there might be one out there already.

Lots of good stitchers, I have gear from these guys and they all do good work. You can check and see if they will do covers for a spotter:

Red Tac Gear
Grand River Tactical
8541 Tactical
Red Hills Tactical
TAB Gear
3 Gun Gear

I'm sure there are more, but I've worked all night so mind is shot...

i have a bushnell excursion flp tactical and need it in multi-cam

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EOD217</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have a bushnell excursion flp tactical and need it in multi-cam </div></div>

Get the London Bridge Trading Company cover for the Leupold MK4. It fits quite nicely on the Bushnell (just need to add one hole in the bottom). What I am using below.

6436.jpg

6437.jpg

I think London Bridge Trading Company quit making the the spotting scope cover. I contacted a year or two ago looking for one. At that time they only had a couple left. I did purchase one from them and love it.

Copied from the other "Scope Cover" thread:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...848#Post2483848

Here is a cover that I completed for Ratbert.
P1010282.JPG

P1010285.JPG

The latest revision uses a Coyote Brown size 10 self healing zipper and it very beefy.
I also created a section for a Velcro small name tape.
This case does not have the garnish straps.
(Ratbert requested that the straps be left off.)

A few specs on this case:
- All Multicam material is 1000 Denier Cordura and is genuine Crye.
- All Hook & Loop material is genuine Velcro brand.
- All panels consist of two layers of 1000D and have a thin foam padding between them.
- All stitching is double or triple stitched.
- Cases are fitted and are a tight fit.
- All cases are built to order by me, in the US and use US materials wherever possible.
- Zippers are #10 "Self Healing" Coil type and use metal sliders.
- Zipper pulls are hand tied and use Coyote Brown 550 cord.
- All cases carry a no BS lifetime guarantee.

Bushnell prototype will be going out for testing later this week.
It will be available for order as soon as I hear that it is good to go.

Here are some images of one of my new covers.
This model is outfitted with Garnish Straps and has the PALS Compatible Fast Attach System.

P1010286.jpg

P1010289.jpg

P1010296.jpg

P1010300.jpg

P1010286.jpg

P1010309.jpg

P1010319.jpg

P1010321.jpg

Should have new photos of the ARD compatible version up in a couple days.

On a future development note...

I will be releasing a version of this case with Multicam webbing.
(It actually won't be the died stuff since I think it looks like ass, but rather built up 1000D Cordura or 1" webbing covered by 1000D Cordura where extra strength is required.
Along with that, there will also be a "Stealth" version that will use a bungee / elastic system to hold the cover open.
The down side to that system is that it is not as easy to open and close, but it does eliminate any and all Velcro noise.

New ordering options will be:
- With or Without Velcro
- Multicam only model (Coyote Free except for Velcro)
- Integrated Kestrel Pouch
- Integrated Notepad
Additional fees for the new versions will be released when I post the images of the prototypes.

Another product that will be available sooner than I anticipated is a cover for the Vectronix PLRF10, PLRF10C, & Leica 1200 Scan.

A few other products in the works are:
- Integrated Tripod case
- Utility Pocket DOPE kit
- Scope case for the traditional Kowa style spotting scopes

Until my Web Site is done, please PM me with any inquiries.
The product kind of took off before I had a chance to finish all of my business preparations.

Thanks for your support,

Phillip
L8N

As promised, here are some photos of the ARD compatible version with PALS Compatible Fast Attach System, and Garnish Straps.

P1010325.jpg

P1010328.jpg

P1010329.jpg

P1010330.jpg

P1010331.jpg

P1010332.jpg

A couple things that I wanted to mention:
- The velcro for the name tape is sized for the small version of the name tape.
(This is the size used on hats & Battle Shirts.)
- The Velcro for the name tape is an option and can be left off if desired.

Next up,
LRF case & new options for the Mark 4 Case...

Here are some photos of my most recent batch of cases as well as a few product revisions.

P1010024.JPG

Been a bit busy...

P1010005.JPG

This is a new feature that will be standard on all new builds.
It is a blind pocket sewn into the inside of the objective cover designed to hold several packs of lens wipes or a lens cloth.
The stitching is not visible on the outside of the case and there is a section of cord sewn into the opening to aid in retention.

P1010023.JPG

The two external pieces of binding tape where the zipper panel attached to the top and bottom has been replaced with 1000D Multicam Cordura.

Here is how the new ARD Compatible model with Garnish Straps looks:
P1010007.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

Here is how the standard case with FATS system looks without the Garnish Straps.
P1010018.JPG

P1010022.JPG

And here is a shot of the production floor
wink.gif

P1010030.JPG

I have a few new options that are being prototyped right now.
- Will be adding a piece of shock to the objective right behind the webbing.
This will enable people to affix a piece of pantyhose to the objective for use as an ARD.
- Will be making a Velcro Free model.
This model will use hooks rigged with elastic that will hook into slats similar to the way the eagle foldable ammo pouch closes.
a_FAP_.308_ISOF_POpen_1-01.jpg

- There will also be an option to use ITW TAC-Links instead of ITW Grim-Locs for those wanting the absolute most secure attachment system.
This will not be that standard though.
The Tac-Links are more cumbersome and in my opinion, don't work as well in this application.

Thanks again for everyone's continued support!

Cheers,
Phillip
L8N

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 77Bronc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dr. Phil,

How can I get in touch with you?

77 </div></div>
PM or E-mail is the best way to get in touch with me.

Does anyone know how to reach this member? His inbox is full and the ln8 website seems to be down?

Not sure if he's making the covers any more but I would like an ARD compatible Mark4 cover.

As promised, here are some photos of the ARD compatible version with PALS Compatible Fast Attach System, and Garnish Straps.

P1010325.jpg

P1010328.jpg

P1010329.jpg

P1010330.jpg

P1010331.jpg

P1010332.jpg

A couple things that I wanted to mention:
- The velcro for the name tape is sized for the small version of the name tape.
(This is the size used on hats & Battle Shirts.)
- The Velcro for the name tape is an option and can be left off if desired.

Next up,
LRF case & new options for the Mark 4 Case...

We will have the ARD version for our cover in a week or two. It's a simple option that will allow t to quickly cchange between standard lens or an ARD. I'll post more info this weekend.

Spam ???
1st Post ,.picked-out on a 4 year Post in old thread that originally began in 2011 . with a generic description of for sale item from 'alpen optics' .