• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a good cot, recommendations?

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
Headed up to Ontario in a couple of weeks. The cots that are up there have seen (much) better days so I'm thinking about bringing my own this year. Looking around the net it appears there isn't a lot of difference between them but I thought I'd check to see if anyone knows of something marginally better than most of the offerings.

It's gotta fold up and the more compact the better since we pack everything the last 3/4 mile or so (uphill of course). Other than that I just need something decent to crash on. I'm usually a half a case deep when I hit the hay so I don't need anything too terribly fancy.

TIA

Re: Need a good cot, recommendations?

10 4 I have a Slumperjack too it is great. If the wife kicks me out of the bed no more panic. Quick set up and comfy to boot. Has nice storage under cot too