• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Need a good smith around Northern Va

Re: Need a good smith around Northern Va

L. W. Wallace in Winchester 540-888-4582 Did three of mine. I would have liked the threads a little tighter but they are spec and beautiful. If you have a can take it to him and let him measure threads on it. He's west of Winchester. Call for the address and GPS it. Very reasonable prices.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vux51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also WAR Rifles in Manassas Park. http://www.warriflesonline.com/

He hasn't done anything for me but I've seen his work. It looks very good (test target). Charges about $75/each. </div></div>
+1, Lots of attention to detail w/ fast turn around times!!!

May be too late with this, but Clay Spencer is in Scottsville, excellent gunsmith.

Clay is awesome. Built my 6.5 x 47 with one of his tubes. Gets boring putting everything inside of .25" at 100 if I do my part.

Clay is awesome. Built my 6.5 x 47 with one of his tubes. Gets boring putting everything inside of .25" at 100 if I do my part.