• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a Karl Kenyon trigger for a Winchester Model 52c

Got an e mail from Jeff @ HPSight - said with cold weather here he would/might be working on this project. He mentioned January.......

The boys at HP shoot during the summer. So they do their work in the winter. There is also Butch Hongisto. He is a kinda hard to get a hold of but does good work.

Frank,

There is currently a thread on Rimfire Central regarding 52C triggger alternatives and includes sources for individuals who can lighten the C trigger to +/- 4ounces. I don't know how to post links but the thread is titled "Browning 52 Repo" by Bolero. The Repo is not a typo and is in fact part of the title. This thread is on the Winchester Forum in the 52 sub-forum.

Karl Kenyon Trigger for Winchester Model 52c

I have a Karl Kenyon trigger for a Winchester 52c. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

V/R

Josh