• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a little doom & gloom w/a side order of Army Jerry,

This Sunday morning?
He says if you ain't prepped you won't be a peep, very much longer.

Funny…. I proposed a talk on this very concept at a IW conference this fall. Waiting to see if it’s accepted.

Sirhr

Reactions: BLEE and lash
Screenshot_20231002_111925_DuckDuckGo.jpg

The elites that steer the nations like thier tech in the hands of the plebs. Helps to keep an eye on them.

When are they going to cover John of Patmos on the dailymail?

Reactions: 232593
In all darkness there is opportunity. Most all 20Kw and larger gensets these days are either fitted with a electronic speed control or stepper motor. Over the years I stored every Huff belt drive Governor I removed, when changing them to over to electronic. In the preppier world mechanical anything is king. The amount of sets I have removed all electrics from is astounding. The demand for old 2 stroke Detroit's is climing every day, as they are the easiest to convert back to start, run & still have a full self protection system. Voltage regs & rotating rectfiiers can be protected to a point but they are so small they can be caged in quanity. Had one guy out west that just had to have one EMP proof, it took awhile but found and referbed a rocking voltage reg & he was has happy as a pig in shit. The old hydro starters are getting hard to find, but luckly there is a company in the EU that makes spring starters for most everything. Pony engines are coming back as well.

That's myboy....awesome pic on a Sunday morning. His hips are failing, he has a hard time moving around. I'm weighing his life with mine. I don't want him to suffer, don't want to kill him prematurely. I suppose he will tell me when he has had enough. I've put bullets in several dogs. I can't do it to him.

Sorry for being a downer it's just how I am feeling today.

Probably not the right thread, but has anybody actually seen their dog kill a coyote? I've only witnessed two. It took all of two seconds. German Shepherd cornered one in the shop, went straight in grabbed its back and smashed it to death. The other one in our trees got grabbed and tossed the same way. I hear stories all the time how tough their dogs are.....

In all darkness there is opportunity. Most all 20Kw and larger gensets these days are either fitted with a electronic speed control or stepper motor. Over the years I stored every Huff belt drive Governor I removed, when changing them to over to electronic. In the preppier world mechanical anything is king. The amount of sets I have removed all electrics from is astounding. The demand for old 2 stroke Detroit's is climing every day, as they are the easiest to convert back to start, run & still have a full self protection system. Voltage regs & rotating rectfiiers can be protected to a point but they are so small they can be caged in quanity. Had one guy out west that just had to have one EMP proof, it took awhile but found and referbed a rocking voltage reg & he was has happy as a pig in shit. The old hydro starters are getting hard to find, but luckly there is a company in the EU that makes spring starters for most everything. Pony engines are coming back as well.
Pony engines are the trick

Probably not the right thread, but has anybody actually seen their dog kill a coyote? I've only witnessed two. It took all of two seconds. German Shepherd cornered one in the shop, went straight in grabbed its back and smashed it to death. The other one in our trees got grabbed and tossed the same way. I hear stories all the time how tough their dogs are.....
Knew some guys in Oklahoma that hunted coyotes with greyhounds in the back of their trucks. Went on a hunt with them one time. The pack kill was pretty gruesome. They ripped that yote to shreds

Our previous german shepherd killed a bunch of them. She was incredibly territorial and protective of "her" farm

3 days of darkness? Big fucking deal. Now the millennials will probably be suicidal after 2 hours of no phone or video games. The rest of us will enjoy the peace and quiet.
3 days would not do much, now if you were talking 3 months or 3 years that would be more interesting, and have a more harmonious cleansing effect.

Reactions: Arc Light
Lot of people think that way, but some wake up calls are are going to be bitch.
Each paints targets just the same. But you can’t eat bullets. And the “hunting” most people are expecting to sustain them, won’t.

Each paints targets just the same. But you can’t eat bullets. And the “hunting” most people are expecting to sustain them, won’t.
Yep, and Operation Eldest son is still alive, well & growing in the prepper ranks, but does not stop with just ammo. Many will get the last laugh from the grave. This is becoming the norm in many places now.

You might be surprised by the population of bears and hogs that can be sustained off the entrails of raiders.