• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Need a little help with a Sinclair Bipod.

sniperghost

Private
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2007
I need a little help guys. I just bought a Sinclair 3rd Gen F-class Bipod and when I tried to fit the bipod to my AICS stock, the stud on my AICS stock it’s larger then the bipod hole. I was thinking to file down the sides from the AICS stud or to bore out the hole from the bipod, but before I start to do this, is there an adapter that I could get to solve this little problem?

Thanks.

Re: Need a little help with a Sinclair Bipod.

I had the same problem with my ACIS stock the only solution that I could come up with was to make an adaptor the fit the rail slot in the stock. I drilled and tapped the adaptor to take a threaded sling stud. So far it seems to work well but I've only shot about 30 rounds with the setup but everything stayed tight.

Re: Need a little help with a Sinclair Bipod.

I use the rail adapter that came with my savage FTR rifle which works on my AIAWSM and AIAE. THey sell them at Edward aurthor browns ,EABCOt. I would try to find an adapter before you file the sling stud on your rifle. Good luck.