• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Need a red dot for my FNP-45 Competition

Bri0242

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2011
DFW, TX
I need a red dot for my FNP-45 Competition ( Doc Ops, Trijicon RMR, Burris, etc), & has anyone used it in 3 gun matches?

Re: Need a red dot for my FNP-45 Competition

FYI if you put a red dot on the pistol it would put you in Open Division and would that pistol would be seriously outclassed competing against a full on Open Gun.

That being said the Trijicon RMR Dual Illumination models are absolutely bombproof and would work well.

My first choice would be the Leupold Deltapoint.

another for the leupold

I have not shot that match, but I do use a 1911 in falling plate and Bullseye matches. It, and a couple of Ruger MkII .22s I shoot all have an UltraDot MatchDot on them. I can dial between a 2,4,6 or 8moa dot with no change in poi. They have a lifetime warranty. I guess it's good- I have never had any issues with mine in several years.
I used to use a C-More but a reflex style red dot sometimes makes it hard to pick up the dot when shooting fast.

Jim

+1 for the Trijicon Dual Illum RMR