• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Need a stock pack for a lefty

bhunter

Private
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2012
Alright I have been searching for stock packs and I'm looking for insight between the SKD, tacops, voodoo, or the triad. Who has which one, and why.

Re: Need a stock pack for a lefty

I went with the triad pack. I have a Mcmillan stock so the other stock packs dont quite fit on the big butt of my stock. Looks funky. Triad has some amazing stuff and everything they have is quality. I have no complaints about them

Have the TacOps one a couple of my rifles. Got them because the price was right and they had the pattern I wanted. Am not disappointed with quality. Plus holds 8 rnds instead of 5 in the loops. Just works ob my pig hunters.

Eric

I have a few of the lefty triads. Really pleased. Comfortable. Comes with spacers to raise the comb if necessary although I didn't need them.

I have one of the Triad lefty ones as well. I used all the spaces on my HS stock to bump my check weld up. My only complaint with it is I didn't choose a different color (it's OD or ranger green, can't remember) And that's only because most of my junk is green and I'm ready for some diversity. Quality is great. Hasn't shown any sweat stains or anything on the pad. I lightly washed it off with a wet rag once to get some mud off. Mine has the outside shell holders if it makes any difference to you.

Another vote for the Triad lefty pack. It provides a lot of features for the money.

I called voodoo today and they said they won't have there packs in stock for a while. I'm really interested in the skd with the bean bag attached to the pack. Are the triads adjustable height? Also anyone put the triad on a mcmilian stock? How do they fit?

The triads come with fuzzy velcro under the entire pack so you can add strips of velcro to adjust the height. I have the large triad on my mcmillan and it fits perfect. I will try and post a picture of it on here

4jb9u1.jpg