• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need Accu-Shot help quickly

pepper 2111

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2013
Ok, I'm a metric moron. I just got a bt08 and i'm using a aics 1.5 with v2 rear skins. I have a spacer kit on it and the screws that were provided with the spacer kit from mile high shooting supply aren't long enough to thread into the bt08. I recently had the bt08 upgraded to the qk version, and the screw they supply isn't long enough either. their site says they use a M6 x 80 x 80 .... I'm assuming one of these 80's means 80mm long... i think i need a 100mm long which is pretty close to 4" according to google. can someone post a link to what i need so i can just order it and enjoy. I'm trying to avoid making another trip to fastenal since they ordered the wrong part for me recently. I think they ordered something other than metric because it's just a gnats ass to big and won't thread into the hole

Thank you for your time.

Luke

Go to McMasterCarr.com and search for "91290A360". That will get you an alloy steel version of what you're looking for. If you're more into stainless steel you can search for "92290A354" for 316 stainless or "91292A205" for 18-8 stainless.

Last edited:
Does ananyone know if the bolts supplied by accu shot and accuracy international are standard thread or fine thread?