• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need advice on magazine selection for AR 6.5 Grendel

CrossHare

Private
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2005
Louisburg NC
Guy, I am looking for input on your selection for mags for the 6.5 Grendel. What IYHO is the best on the market?

Never seen anything other than c products. They work fine but the feed ramps need to be adjusted if you want it to be reliable.

Get hold of Scott at Specialized Dynamics. He has ASC's in stock at reasonable prices.

There were some bad instances of feed lip angles on some of the earlier CProducts mags, but I haven't seen any issues in a long time. I have original CProducts, ASC, and CProducts Defense mags that all work fine.

If you come across the straight 17rd CProducts mags, they will not feed more than 7 rounds for me reliably, and AA rejected them on sight because they weren't a curved body mag. Anything over 10 rounds needs a curved body with the Grendel. The 25rd mags work fine, for example.