• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Need AI AE part number

Logistics

Private
Minuteman
Ok I am at a loss, I've called around and I cannot get a straight answer.

I have an older AI AE (LP 2003) and I need to upgrade to the nicer bipod spigot at the end of the chassis, directly underneath the barrel. As of right now I only have the aluminum block.

I am very familiar with this since I have an AW as well, but I need this for my AE as I am now shooting it more often.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

L

Re: Need AI AE part number

I just did this upgrade. The part number is 0671 and will cost around $140 with everything you need. You may need to mill a slot (.3"x1.3") on the underside to accommodate the thumb release. On my chassis I had to mill but the chassis was late enough in the series where it had the holes for the adjustable check piece even though the skins were the original fixed style. Got the check piece and am waiting on a set of Viper skins. Oh...got the spigot stuff from Mile High, they said they were going to order extras so you may not have to wait on AI, they should have the stuff in stock.

I have an extra, if you want it cheap. Let me know.

Rich

I actually have a mk1 as well, and it appears to have a plastic plug on the end where my chassis have a hole for bipod. You can upgrade to the spigot?? If so please pm me with how you end up doing it, I'd like to run my atlas on the AE, and haven't been able to. Thanks