• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Need class III dealer in MT

Helidonna

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2009
Montucky
Hello all I need a dealer to handle a transfer from an on line purchase, I live in Dillon and would prefer someone in Bozemzn or Missoula. Also does anyone have an idea of what an SOT would charge to do such a transfer? Wondering weather it was a good idea or not saved on the can but the additional hassle may not be worth it. Thanks for your support...

I can give recommendation for Helena, but I have found the two dealers that I know of here here charge $100 for the transfer plus extra if you want insurance on the can, If you have not already purchased it I would recommend getting the can from the dealer to save on 3 month wait on form 3 and they will usually have competitive prices

Already bought the can and do not want try and renege now, lesson learned I guess. Can you give me the contact info as the longer I wait well you know. Thanks...