• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Need help. Atlas bipod, B&C stock

theriddler

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2011
South Dakota
I'm getting a rifle built and need some help. It's a remington 700 being bedded into a B&C light tactical stock.

I'm buying an atlas bipod and wondering what's the best way to mount it? Has anyone used the small picatiny rail on the forend? Would like to see a picture of what it would look like.

Not mine, but here on the site
dsc04151u.jpg

And Another

gun.jpg

Here is a rail I mounted, I wish I have used the one mentioned above, but miss it when looking for the short rail. It has worked out well, I drilled and set some threaded brass inserts in the forearm.
IMG_0618.jpgIMG_0619.jpgIMG_0625.jpgIMG_0630.jpgIMG_0633.jpg

I'm getting a rifle built and need some help. It's a remington 700 being bedded into a B&C light tactical stock.

I'm buying an atlas bipod and wondering what's the best way to mount it? Has anyone used the small picatiny rail on the forend? Would like to see a picture of what it would look like.

Have multiple Manners Stocks with the B&T rail. Will snap a few tonight.