• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Need help finding gunsmith

Bobcat sniper

Minuteman
Jan 6, 2011
Hampton AR
I had a guy from monahans tx build a few guns for me i got all the parts he put them together the first one a 338 lupua stiller action it was a great rifle it said gregory precision he works in oil feild in west tx he was from montana area and has parts to build 3 more rifles 338 norman 22-250 6.5 super on remington actions and was keeping me posted as he worked another job but now he has fallen off the face of the earth and i need to now if anyone knows how to get ahold of him maybe he lost my number i dont no i just want my parts back he was on this web sight or he talked about it from time to time i need help with what to do or if you no of him my number is eight seven 0 608-9080 k e i th w allum i also work in oilfield so leave message it my be a week or so before i get it in north dakota thanks

Ok I talked to them they said I would have to file charges in my home town he said he was on snipers hide all the time just don't won't to get him in trouble if he just lost my info some oneyi here taught him when he lived in Montana or Wyoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No just a dyslexic hillbilly with to many guns did not do good English class but after I go back and read it.
It is all #%#%ed up.
Can you SQ -ELL like a pig
That's ok u probable made fun of the guy that road the short bus!
But that's not what this is about I would like to find the guy with all my parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk