• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Need help finding scope

mike1113

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2009
weatherford,tx
Let's play a little game guys...I have a 260 rem I need to find a scope for. Purpose of use will be for mostly hunting and some target.
I have 2500-3000 to spend on each scope. Need help can't decide on one. Will buy the one I get the most suggestions on. Once I get it mounted I will post pics when it's all set up!!! 123 go

Last edited:
Seriously, what type of magnificaton range would make sense for the game and terrain you intend to use it in? Do you want big and heavy or lighter and smaller?

Setting a budget without defining the parameters of use and you're most likely going to spend all the money and end up with a big heavy high mag unit. If that's what you want that's ok but I would approach this from a purpose to features to decision.......

Mike1113,

I have a better game for you to play. Why not do some looking yourself, like here for example SWFA Riflescopes. Pick out 2 or 3 that suit your needs, budget and fancy, and then come back and ask for specifics from owners of those about their pro's and con's. Then make YOUR informed decision.

Buying a scope by committee, is a shitty way to do anything constructive.