• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need help locating a stock for my Springfield M1a

charliebrown1999

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2018
I just mounted a scope on my SA M1A and the comb is way too low. I need help locating a replacement stock with a very high comb or adjustable comb. I cannot own a pistol grip stock in CA so those fully adjustable polymer stocks will not work for me. The replacement stock can be wood or laminated or polymer. It just has to have a very high comb or one that is adjustable.

There's a JAE stock in the for sale section for a smoking deal. Or get a Bradley creek rest. I have a few and they are quality pieces.

I have many Bradley Risers - I have been working with the owner to custom paint risers to match the new McMillan Camo Pattern - I have done the Forrest 3 color and Woodland 4 color.

Below is my McMillan stock that I will use on my M14 XM25 Replica build. I painted the Bradley Riser and USGI handguard to match the stock.

1587158488613.png

1587158653596.png

Here's another option from Fulton Armory -

"THIS STRAP-ON, AMBIDEXTROUS CHEEK REST HAS BEEN DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE M14/M1A GI STYLE STOCK.

Through careful attention to detail, our design team has created a strap-on cheek rest that has the same shape as our bolt-on rest and is only slightly wider ( .050") at the top, where your cheek is resting.

The TAC PRO® Kydex cheek rest has the following features:
- Installs without tools and without drilling holes.
- Adjusts from .75" to 1.75" above the comb.
- Form fitted to M14/M1A stock and precision formed.
- Fits all variations of GI style M14/M1A stocks.
- Easily adjusted without removing from stock or disassembling.
- Thin, chemical resistant rubber lining prevents scuffing of stock.
- In most cases, the cheek rest can be adjusted for use with iron sights.
- Made from .125" thick Kydex© 100 for maximum durability.
- Genuine Velcro© straps
- Stainless steel screws."

However, please keep in mind - this "Strap-On" will not add the length & girth your significant other is yearning for:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ravenworks