• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need help - need DPMS -308 bull barrel to total upper

Jacklulu

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2011
Eastern Long Island
Hi guys
I live in NY and will need to Register my AR-10
Problem is,it is not compliant at the moment
No longer are pinned barrels look at well
So I will purchase a bull barrel before I register this weapon :-( :-:)-( Very sad day :-(
So anyone have any ideas where I can get one
Nothing online and NY not a great place to look retail
Only Dust on the shelves here
Thank you
John

Try Krieger, go to there website. Our new governor is a total A-hole !!! He has labeled use New Yorkers as the most untrustworthy humans on the planet. We gun owners are now considered criminals in his eyes. No one will ship to New York now because of him. You better ask before you send your rifle out, you may not get it back !!!

Thank you
i know
I have 1911 (70) ready to be worked on and no one wants to take it for the risk of ability to return!!!!!!!!!
Como SUCKS.............no mass shooting in NY ????????????
i agree with his stance on Death penalty to anyone who kill first responders (Dad a fireman)
but the rest of his position is to walked behind Obama to the white house with the Liberal Demo Vote
john

Do not comply. This unconstitutional legislation is being challenged. Registration is the first step to confiscation.

I love Utah
On my way there to ski at the canyons
But you guys do not have a clue about NYC politics
The power, the $$$ and the sheer number of Votes
This law may get tweaked a bit
But NY will have strictest gun laws in the country
Remember "States rights and Home rule"
They will both screw us here in NY
Big state, but 2/3 live within about 50 miles of NYC!!!!
John

Brief derail . . . Jack don't go all the way to UT to ski at the Canyons when Alta, Snowbird, Brighton, and Solitude have nearly double the snow and better terrain. ;)

Back on topic - Another option for barrels is Fulton Armory. They carry unthreaded DPMS format 308 barrels in a couple lengths.

I will NOT comply with the new bull shit laws that have turned me from a law abiding American to a criminal. I have never committed a crime nor will I ever commit a crime no matter what type of weapon I have. It is typical for a politican to boost his political carrier by shouting that he's protecting the voters from harm. The opposite is true in this case. I wonder if the governer would change his mind if his State Trooper protection detail was removed. He does not have to worry about protecting himself nor his wife and kids because he has many troopers surrounding him to keep him safe. He sits in his ivory tower protected from any possible harm and the rest of us are lambs to the slaughter. Notice how he bypasses the other important issues in this god for saken state and focuses on the easy ones that he knows will get him face time. We should change the motto of our state from the Empire State to evil Empire State....
A couple months back I wanted to get a new barrel for my AR-10. Talked to a gunsmith and he told me there was a wait for the barrel I wanted. When he did call me back and told me they were available I did not have the cash to spend at that time. Get in touch with a good gunsmith and place an order for the barrel you want. Then go from there.

Brief derail . . . Jack don't go all the way to UT to ski at the Canyons when Alta, Snowbird, Brighton, and Solitude have nearly double the snow and better terrain. ;)

I ski all those areas
But own a nice place on the mountain at the canyons
Better for kids
Intermidate skiers (from the east)
And closer to Park City, which is where I like to hang out at night
Be well
And thank you, I will,try to get a Barrei

i feel bad for you new yorkers, especially the upstate guys.

When I was looking for a barrel, Lilja/Shilen and many others, have DPMS extensions available on ready to ship barrels.

I imagine you could ask for just the bull without threading/brake...

Still no luck
Thank you for all the Hide Help
I got close, but as they say close only good in horseshoes and handgranades
I may just take a saw to barrle
John

Jacklulu,

Don't feel bad about a small area controlling state politics, your not alone. I'm in eastern Wa state and the King county (Seattle) area has similar influence on state politics. Lots of open space and repubs here in the east, but we got overwhelmed at the ballot from the west side. Sucks don't it.