• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Need help on finding good gun smith in SoCal area

kec015

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2012
Hi guys, I need some recommendation on good gun smith that can put on a Badger ordnance fte brake on my R700 5r 300wm, also install a bolt knob. I tried to call R+D precision, but the turn around time was too long. Any suggestion is welcomed. Thanks

Re: Need help on finding good gun smith in SoCal area

Gruningprecision.com. Jim handles numerous LE agency rifles in the region. He's horrible at answering the phone, but leave a message and they will get back to you. He's in riverside.

scott edwards out of 29 palms, if you are willing to travel a bit (3 hours). check out rse custom guns on the net

thanks guys, i will try to contact them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RustyShackelferd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait this guy is banned from here, this is his other screen name I think his banned one is kevin chen </div></div>

Uh OH!