• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

need help with a name

Guys, Texas Arms Company, Lonestar Arms, and just about every version has been taken and registered. My mother of all people ( Not a gun person) may have come up with the name.
"Lead Heads" Guns & Ammo. What do you guys think?

to add to your mothers idea...Texan lead heads or Texas lead heads. I've been there with trying to find a name for a business, true PITA!

Guns & Ammo o'Yonder
Firearms, Ammunition, & Gunsmithing Shop
Supplying Unarmed Citizens Kalashnikovs
Best Industry Guns
Driver's Outfitters & Narly Guns

Acronym selection: GAY FAGS SUCK BIG DONG
That way you can pick your favorite acronym for the website.

I only did a quick google search, but I am pretty sure none of my suggestions are taken!

i like "lead heads" but needs something else like shooting sports shop, gun shop, firearms & more, or something like that.

this way if one searches for "gun stores" in an engine or yellow pages in the fort worth area, you'll get a hit on the key words.

If I may make a suggestion...
It always bothers me when I have to address something to or am receiving a package from some establishment that makes my already questionable package say:
"Hey!!!! Gun in here!!!! Steal me!!!!"....I might as well be shipping in a box that says "Remington" down the side when the address is something stupid like "Crazy Bob's Gun Bunker"