• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Need help with LPK.

KR24

Private
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2012
Kentucky
I'm wanting to order individual pieces to finish my LPK on both of my builds. One is a Mega Maten set and the other is a Seekins upper/lower. I already have Geissele triggers, BAD selector switches, and grips. Can anyone list what parts I still need to order specifically?

Also is Rock River a good place to order or is there someone better?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Need help with LPK.

I just did a built and found this useful:

1J2e0.gif

I'm not 100% sure which parts come with the Mega or Seekins sets but lay them out and see what is missing. There will be some extra parts if you have ambi lowers.

With the Geissele triggers you'll have the Trigger, Hammer, Disconector, Disconnector spring, Hammer Spring and Trigger Spring. I'm not sure but it looks like they come with the Hammer and Trigger Pins.

BAD selectors come with Selector lever, selector detent. Selector Spring wasn't with mine.

Grips usually come with the pistol grip screw and lock washer (some don't)

Mega and Seekins don't need trigger guards or the related roll pins.

My Mega (ambi) came with bolt catch buffer, and bolt catch spring and its own screw in pin instead of a bolt catch roll pin.

So I think you'll need:

magazine catch
magazine catch spring
magazine catch button
takedown pin detent
pivot pin detent
takedown detent spring
pivot detent spring
buffer retainer
buffer retainer spring
selector spring if not in the BADass kit

bolt catch (looks like Seekins come with it but my mega didnt)(bolt catch roll pin is not needed if there is the screw in pin)

Don't forget a Stock ASSEMBLY (which should come will all the parts: buffer tube, buffer spring, buffer, stock, [castle nut and castle nut plate if necessary])

I hope I got everything.

Almost any online store will have individual lower parts.
Midway, Brownells, Fulton Armory, RRA, Rainier Arms, BCM etc. Do some price comparisons too, a $0.50 part may be $2 elsewhere. Also shipping for a small ziploc bag of parts may come to $15. So shop and compare if money is tight.