• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Need LONG rifle case.

vmts4me

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2007
Billings, MT
I have a rifle that is 54" long. Looking for suggestions on a case long enough for it. Backpack straps would be nice, but not entirely necessary.
Suggestions?

Thanks

Re: Need LONG rifle case.

I too have seen a bag for the Barret but can't remember where or who produced it. It was one of the online shops.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ofcrfs242</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I too have seen a bag for the Barret but can't remember where or who produced it. It was one of the online shops. </div></div>

Contact Barrett themselves. They have a bag for the semi auto 50

Drag Bags all seem to be either 52" or 62" thats what I noticed when looking for a bag for my .375/408 found mone a tac force 62" bag and they also make a 52" I really think there needs to be a 56" or so any one no if there is ??

The Barret M107 goes in a case the same size as a Pelican 1750.