• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Need Manual for Veronix PLRF15C

falcom

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2012
Looking for an operators manual for the 15c. Anyone have a PDF scan of one?

Thanks
Dave

updated title to read "Need Manual for Vectronix PLRF15C

Last edited:
Looking for an operators manual for the 15c. Anyone have a PDF scan of one?

Thanks
Dave

i have the manual but havent had a need to scan it or anything. is there a specific function your curious about? they also came with a a paired down cheat sheet instruction that would probably cover anything u need.

here you go:

5f7d6d63ac9d9e4848c3efba3e06fe00.jpg

0c1a1fa4951d6d45a03d52523215be95.jpg

0677af73f9b12364c006325e135cb3c3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: plidenbrock
Thanks Rotortuner for the info. I am looking for the pinout description for the serial cable. Is it the same 5 pin connector used on the Vectors?

Thanks Rotortuner for the info. I am looking for the pinout description for the serial cable. Is it the same 5 pin connector used on the Vectors?

sent you a pm. for any one interested. the 10c/15c use the same 5 pin rs232 cable as the vector. the order in which the data is output may be different. pinout is not in the manual unlike the vector manual.

Thanks again. i will make up a cable and let you know how it turns out.
I have been dying to tryout the Vectronix Dataviewer software.
Dave
Dave Panek

Link to my webpage to laser night vision stuff:

webpage[/QUOTE]

looks pretty cool, ill have to try and download the software and give a try. looks useful to ensure the plrf is calibrated correctly by verifying on the map where the targets are being ranged.