• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

need name suggestions

kwild

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2009
Edm AB Canada
We have been trying to get these dogs for the last week and it looks like it is finally going to happen. I need some name suggestions. As of right now I am thinking remingtion and tikka. What do ya have? My other suggestion got shot down quick which was shit head #1 and #2
grin.gif
Here is a pic. There are a Great Pyrenees mix.

458738_20.jpeg

Re: need name suggestions

The white one looks like a marshmallow so name it that.

The dark one looks like it's wearing socks so name it that.

Or you could name them Binky and Maser.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jake and Elwood </div></div>
+1 That would be awesome... counting my comment found HERE that's the second Blues Brothers reference in a week. It must be a sign.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dlc356</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jake and Elwood </div></div>
+1 That would be awesome... counting my comment found HERE that's the second Blues Brothers reference in a week. It must be a sign. </div></div>

lol TJ at Tiger Valley has a set of dogs named that. Cracks me up.

I would name them Fred and Fred. I like to name all my dogs Fred but that's just me.

Atlas and Harris
Salem and Rios
Viper and Jester
Butch and Sundance
Kibbles and Bits
Slider and Iceman
Master and Blaster
Homie and Honky
Goose and Maverick
Slider and Iceman
Gorgeous and George

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Olin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Orkan and Dorkan. </div></div>

That's like the Fred and Fred post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Awesome suggestions guys. The ol lady has been going back and forth if we should get both or just the one. The original decision was to get the one plus a cat. We picked up the cat that day but were waiting approval on the dog. Took a week to get. Last couple days it was to get them both. Today and the final decision was to get the brown one.

So far the possible choices are smokey,poncho,dozer,koda,yoshi,remington(remi),

Dexter and Hannibal

That's what the wife wants to name our next GSD's (Baron and Heidi now)

Baron was almost named "Ares" for the God of War. Which I think, would have been awsome.

"WOW" because if that dog is a Great Pyrenees mix you are going to be going around thinking "Wow, I didn't think he would get that big."

Fawk some of these name have us laughing. Gonna add Grizz to the list. Picking him up after work tomorrow.

Ok got the brown one home. Decided on taking the one and in a year picking up another. We decided on the name Remington or Remi for short. Thanks for the suggestions. Some of them made for a good laugh.

I got two pirhannas a while back, and one of them had 1 eye that was all messed up, so I called him one-eyed Jack. Well then I couldn't think of another good name for the other one, so then I decided I would call him Jack too. But when I would call out Jack and drop food, they would get all confused and that obviously wasn't working. So I ended up calling the little one (2-eyes) Little Jack which I soon shortened up to LJ. The bigger one I just shortened to One Eye... I didn't shorten that up, just called him One Eye. Well long story short, LJ died and now I only have One Eye, who I really wanted to call Jack all along. Well now its too late to call him Jack as he is already accustomed to being called One Eye and I don't want to trouble him any more by forcing him to adjust to a new name after he lost his brother so One Eye it stays. So now, I am just disappointed, no more Jack... So what say you... call your dogs whatever you decide but just remember any different name won't mean Jack

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost3x7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dunno, the ex-gf and I are having the same problem with baby names, can't help ya. </div></div>

If its a boy name him Fred. If it's a girl name her Fred.
Problem solved.
wink.gif