• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need Ohio Handgun Law Information- GOT IT

w1423

Private
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2007
SW Arkansas, Texarkana
Can someone point me to a link for Ohio handgun law information which a guy can read without a lot of where forth art thou's and legalize mumbo jumbo.
Thanks,
Bill

Re: Need Ohio Handgun Law Information

As it pertains to CCW? Search "ohio ccw handbook" and follow the link that goes the Ohio AG's webpage. Straight from the horse's mouth.

Also try Buckeye Firearms, Ohioans for Concealed Carry, or any Ohio sheriff's office.

For ALL Ohio handgun laws, look 'em up in the Ohio Revised Code, codes.ohio.gov.

N.B.: None of the above links are legal advice. Even if it is written by a lawyer. Use at your own risk. Do your own research. All rights reserved.

In the interest of clarification, and to prevent posts to that effect, I am NOT a lawyer. If I was, I'd be a jurist. But I'm not that either. Nor am I studying to be one.

Good info gathering-

Thanks guys, my youngest daughter got a job in north central Ohio. We are somewhat busy trying to get her stuff packed up and her moved up there buy mid-first week in Aug.
Was trying to research them for her as to requirements for getting an Ohio CCH permit and what it involved after residency so she would know what she had to do and where to go.
I appreciate it much.
Bill

did you read the carry part?