• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Need participants for a shooting/nightvision/blowing shit up focus group - CLOSED - ALL INFO IS SENT 8/12

Could an Aussie ex Military guy get in on this? Have been to Utah a couple of times already.

@barneybdb

PM me your name and email address like right now.

Only exception I'm making to it being closed because I'd like the input from someone who is upside down all the time. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Bunch of procrastinators up in her e

There were so many responses that we upped the number we took to 50.

Just updating my sheet and we're now only missing 8, so we're doing good. I was going to give it the weekend for everyone to get them back and then Monday/Tuesday forward the actual material to everyone at the same time.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
You didn't pick me?

It's cuz I'm poor, isn't it?

PlainPreciousDikdik-small.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang-it. I just completely missed this thread till just now. Sounds like a lot of fun. Shine, digging ditches, clandestine survey. Crap...I miss all the fun.
default_kickcan.gif

Everything is out. If you do not have your detailed information packet with the attached questionnaire, send me a forum PM.

German, got the course outlines and survey. I cant figure out how to access the form to reply. Help.

Right off the top it looks GREAT, and very reasonably priced. My strongest comment would be about providing music during the ride. In no uncertain terms FUCK THAT SHIT. Thats one of the great things about that area. Its quiet and dark. If you want music go to LV and see a show.

German, got the course outlines and survey. I cant figure out how to access the form to reply. Help.

Right off the top it looks GREAT, and very reasonably priced. My strongest comment would be about providing music during the ride. In no uncertain terms FUCK THAT SHIT. Thats one of the great things about that area. Its quiet and dark. If you want music go to LV and see a show.

That's why there are multiple directions in the choices. :D In order for this to be natural, there have to be choices available that may not be exactly what we want to do, but in testing the market previous to this, have come up more than once as something someone would want and had suggested.

We're at a point to where we have the foundation set, yet are trying to nail down a few areas where it can go left, right, or whatever. That's the point of this phase and will save us time in the longrun to help prevent us from finding out something isn't popular/wanted, the hard way.

So far the feedback has been great and a few trends that we have been looking for, have developed.

The attachment is in OpenOffice .odt form, if it wont open via your MS Word extension, you can DL OpenOffice for free at https://www.openoffice.org/ or worst case scenario let me know and Ill see if I can't just copy/paste it into an email for you.

I don't code stuff, so we tried to make it as painless as possible to where people didn't have to print/scan things back and forth. The email with the attachment was the lesser of all available evils right now.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
That's why there are multiple directions in the choices. :D In order for this to be natural, there have to be choices available that may not be exactly what we want to do, but in testing the market previous to this, have come up more than once as something someone would want and had suggested.

We're at a point to where we have the foundation set, yet are trying to nail down a few areas where it can go left, right, or whatever. That's the point of this phase and will save us time in the longrun to help prevent us from finding out something isn't popular/wanted, the hard way.

So far the feedback has been great and a few trends that we have been looking for, have developed.

The attachment is in OpenOffice .odt form, if it wont open via your MS Word extension, you can DL OpenOffice for free at https://www.openoffice.org/ or worst case scenario let me know and Ill see if I can't just copy/paste it into an email for you.

I don't code stuff, so we tried to make it as painless as possible to where people didn't have to print/scan things back and forth. The email with the attachment was the lesser of all available evils right now.

I got the email and did it from that. This is a great idea ans as I mentioned in my follow up email, once you get it all worked out perhaps we can arrange something in my AO. I know the former president of Quantico Shooting Club who gives a lot of interesting courses. Id see if I could get him behind it, but I want a piece of the action. Im a greedy little Maggot. ;)

I got the email and did it from that. This is a great idea ans as I mentioned in my follow up email, once you get it all worked out perhaps we can arrange something in my AO. I know the former president of Quantico Shooting Club who gives a lot of interesting courses. Id see if I could get him behind it, but I want a piece of the action. Im a greedy little Maggot. ;)

Yes, but you need to answer the actual questions lol

Bump.

Just a reminder incase people didnt see this and check their email.

I will post a MIA list for anyone that has not responded as of yet or has sent an incomplete response tomorrow AM.

Still missing @2aBaCa and G. Orr for the NDA's.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
We had a great response. Have sent follow up emails to anyone we have not received the final questionnaire back from and/or received something back that was incomplete due to the stupid formatting.

If you sent yours and you're on this list, please let me know. I also know a few of you have messaged me about getting to it this weekend, so this is more of a custodial thing to keep it all in one place than it is a shaming post :p

But as of 8/17:

@2ndamendfan
@D_TROS
@deersniper (you had sent back the form, but it had nothing saved/no inputs on it)
@264win (you had sent back the form, but it had nothing saved/no inputs on it)
@Supersubes
@Maggot (you had sent back the form, but it had nothing saved/no inputs on it)
@earthquake
@Bender
@barneybdb

MIA:

@2aBaCa