• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Need reloading room ideas!

king1886ranch

Minuteman
Feb 27, 2017
Made a good deal on cattle this year and I’m fixing to finally start building my shop. I’m going to start with my 45’x60’ slab and put a 45’ HQ shipping container on one side. This whole container is going to be my gun shop, starting with my reloading bench. I’ve got a ton of equipment and even more supplies. So give me some inspiration and show me what ya got!

Reactions: Herb Stoner
I'm planning one for when I move back to Texas and I'll break it into sections such as gun storage/locker/safe, maintenance, an office area, and reloading section which will be broken into operational sections. I'll set it up in a linear manner starting with sorting/cleaning, then prep area, and finally a seating area. At each station, equipment belonging to that operation will be stored behind, above, or below it for ease of access. Also, adequate room should be allotted for component storage. I think a full-size shipping container would make a very nice option for this purpose. Plus, if you move, you could just plop the whole thing on a semi trailer and transport to the new site,. Or hunting camp? lol

Last edited: