• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Need Scope!

Losing Nemo

Private
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2004
Port Lavaca,Texas
I need a scope for a new rifle and was thinking about a Nightforce 2.5-10X32 Compact. Can you guys point me in the right direction for the purchase. Thanks.

Re: Need Scope!

It would help if we knew what "direction" you wanted to go.

You're probably the 19th guy just this week asking the same question and yet its unanswerable unless you tell what you want it FOR.

What's the normal range you're planning on shooting? What is the min and max range you will shoot? What kind of gun? Caliber? Primary use? hunting, target shooting, plinking, long range steel, benchrest comps, tac matches, etc? What's your budget?

Without knowing any of the above - any answer is worthless. So maybe I suggest one of those new SEAL tactical scopes to get you started.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReaperDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would help if we knew what "direction" you wanted to go.

You're probably the 19th guy just this week asking the same question and yet its unanswerable unless you tell what you want it FOR.

What's the normal range you're planning on shooting? What is the min and max range you will shoot? What kind of gun? Caliber? Primary use? hunting, target shooting, plinking, long range steel, benchrest comps, tac matches, etc? What's your budget?

Without knowing any of the above - any answer is worthless. So maybe I suggest one of those new SEAL tactical scopes to get you started. </div></div>

I have already decided what "direction" I am going. The intention of my post was to find a good vendor who is selling the "Nightforce 2.5-10X32" with the best price and service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Losing Nemo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReaperDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would help if we knew what "direction" you wanted to go.

Without knowing any of the above - any answer is worthless. So maybe I suggest one of those new SEAL tactical scopes to get you started. </div></div>

I have already decided what "direction" I am going. The intention of my post was to find a good vendor who is selling the "Nightforce 2.5-10X32" with the best price and service. </div></div>

Ah, ok - gotcha. Thought that was just one option you were thinking about.