• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need some advice for a 223 bolt gun build

I’m able to get 2975 with 75s out of a 24” Brux, but it also has a .130 fb.

D335E7F5-BFF8-4A84-AD1A-6123853982B9.jpeg

Reactions: r3plicator
Sorry to resurrect my own thread but I wanted to show off the final build. Thanks for the help everyone. Shoots great with factory ammo and I expect it will be even better with hand loads. The only issue I ran into is that it doesn't like the light bullets. They self destruct in midair.

Attachments

• IMG_2955.jpg
    IMG_2955.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 68
  • ballistic-x-1.jpg
    ballistic-x-1.jpg
    682.7 KB · Views: 71
  • ballistic-x-2.jpg
    ballistic-x-2.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 73
I bit the bullet and bought a 1/8 Tikka T3X Super Varmint. If you not going full custom, this is the next best thing. It shoots single feed 88ELD's lights out. The damn gun performs like my 6.5cm, its crazy. It has shot a variety of rounds very well and velocity has been better than my 20 inch 5R , which it should with longer barrel. But I heard low velocities in other guns so I was worried.

We can nail the 1,300 yrd target with relative ease and have mortar'd in the mile hits.

PB

Reactions: r3plicator