• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Need some help from the hunting community

Btillr

Super Trooper
Minuteman
  • Mar 20, 2011
    Va
    Well guys I call on y'all to help me with your creative minds, it seem as if mine has been shot lately. The Mrs. and I found out that we are expecting, and she asked me to come up with some boy names . I'm wanting to come up with some having to do with hunting and the outdoors. What are some names you have heard? Or some you might think of?

Kabar, Moose, Cbass, Elkroy, "George 6.5-4S Gardner", Razor, Butch(or Butcher), _________"the Hammer" (+surname), Muzzy, Muzzle, Axe (or Axle), Cleaver, Shaft, (or Shafto, if you have spanish roots), Prong, Stocker(or Stalker, if you wanna set him up for problems), SixXC, Rusty, Javelin, Buck, Champ, Ace, Maynerd, Patriot (brown), Yukon +/- Cornelius, Oryx, Amax, Tahr, Kahr, Sauer, Sako......

Lemme catch my breath and I'll see what else I can come up with.

Winchester!.....or Remington. Ruger....or if your "European" -- Glock.

--Congrats on the little one!

How bout Theodore (two strong hunter names. Ted nugent and teddy roosvelt) congrats on the boy. My first will be here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your thinking but you don't want to saddle him with a name he will hate his whole life. I second the name "Bridger". Congratulations to you and your wife.

How bout Skinner, Trapper, or Trap. I had a friend named Wolf. Very popular in Germany, Wolfgang. Sender. Lock. Flint.

I appreciate all the congrats and y'all taking the time to respond! I see a few I like I'll be passing on to the Mrs.

Browning. A lotta good came from that man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My eldest is Easton, my youngest is Colt Walker.

Machine Gun Joe. he will have no choice but to be the coolest kid on the planet.

hey bro....congrats on the news. my wife and i will hopefully get the same news any day now.

I've seen easton mentioned several times, and my wife mentioned it aswell. As of now we are planning to go with Easton for a boy and Bristol for a girl. I really appreciate all the responses!