• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Need some help

deadly0311

Tacticool Ninja
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I have a KAC EMC that I am looking to scope. Normally it would be an easy decision but in reality it is not. Previously I had an EMC w/ Mk8 CQBSS on it and liked the set up. With my current one, I am debating on wether I want to put the CQBSS back on it or go with the new Mk6 3-18. The ranges I will typically shoot are anywhere from 25 to 800. From everything I have read the 8x seems like it will do, but I am just not sure how much clarity I can get.

What says the hive

Re: Need some help

For me it comes down to what do you shoot 75% of the time? If that is on the low end then you can make the lower magnification work. If you typically shoot further more then the higher mag is probably worth it.