• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need some prayers for my kid. X-ray added

Re: Need some prayers for my kid. Update!

Thanks Patrick.

Yesterday I was reading this, sympathetically but nevertheless remotely: My kids are well and I am profoundly grateful, full in the knowledge that there but for the grace of God go I.

This afternoon we get news that my wife's 19 year old cousin was killed in a bizarre traffic accident in Orlando.

He was a good kid who lost his mom to cancer when he was just 5 years old.

We are completely baffled by the circumstances of his death and have many questions. His Dad is with the FBI so answers should be forthcoming but my wife is devastated.

This has been a hard thread to read and at the end of it I went and gave my own little man a hug and kiss.

I can only say what I'm about to because it's not my son who was hurt ( as I'm sure I would go ballistic) but your nephew has to see and know the exact details of what he's done and the fact that he needs to understand the consequences that others are having to deal with because of his actions. Giving him a $100 and a 'fuck off' will only let him off lightly and do no one any good. Put him to work, make him pay the medical bills, make him take out your sons bed pan, something that drives home the point that he did this, it wasn't an accident, not bad luck, not something that could have happened to anyone, he did this. if during that time he shows no remorse or genuine change in attitude then it's time for frontier style dentistry.

My wife and I will pray for your son, niece and family as a whole. I hope fervently to read a post from you some day saying your son got season MVP for his high school football team... two seasons in a row!

Event, I did that for his safety. If he was still here, I'm afraid I would have hurt/killed him. As much as that appeals to me in theory, I'm pretty sure it would do me more harm than him in the long run. I don't want him any where near my kid ever again, period.
P.S I have a picture of his x-ray I'm going to try to upload in a bit. Surgery is on for tomorrow morning at 8. Doc says if things go the way he wants them to we'll be home on Sun and he'll be able to put weight on his leg then. Walking will come as the pain fades.

Re: Need some prayers for my kid. X-ray added

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DODGE268</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Picture038.jpg

Picture036.jpg
</div></div>

Bringing pics to 2nd page.

Those pics really piss me off. You're restraint is admirable.

Prayers for your family Dodge, and for peace for you. Anger can eat you up, and for the sake of your family let it go right now and focus on them. Nice job at the scene by the way, and remember no matter what, you still have them with you, and that matters ALOT.

I'll keep a prayer specifically for no infection. Life changing in every way when it occurs so let's pray it doesn't. Your little guy is a trooper. Just keep your head up, leveled, and remember that no matter what happens things happen for a reason, and you can't change that much.

I hope for the best for you. Anger will indeed eat you up completely, as a lot of people on this site could tell you. Try and keep your head clear, and make proper, logical decisions. Good luck brother.

- Brandon

His surgery is tomorrow. We have to be there a 8am. I'll update as I can. Thanks for all the responses guys. I'm trying real hard to keep focused on getting my kid better but it's real damn hard to not do some logistical work while staring at the ceiling in the middle of the night. I'm letting the anger go a little at a time. I will however, never forget, ever, that this dick almost killed my kid and my niece. God forbid this dbag ever decides to make a joke about this later.
Patrick

Prayers sent for your kid. Glad to hear your niece is home. So, did your subhuman nephew get injured at all? I was hoping his ability to contribute to the gene pool had been severed, obviously he is still alive. Yes that is a good idea... remove his testiclats, take him for a nice walk... a bit of chloroform.. boom! no more balls!... He should be in prison without a doubt.

Keep us updated. Currently a medic and in school to 3rd year in flight nursing school. I see this on a daily basis and from your description you did everything right. That is HARD to do on your own child. You are a strong person and dad for all you did and do! Main thing is to focus on your youngin and deal with that idiot later like you plan on! Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!

may God guide the sergions hands and may he give you and your family peace of mind. As stated earlier great job at the scene. will put some prayers up for you and your family.

Re: Need some prayers for my kid.

Prayers are with you and the family.

Re: Need some prayers for my kid.

The nephew is worthless if he was kicked out of the Army there is no way that boy can be helped. $100 will get him away from the family and maybe make him go away for a couple of years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DODGE268</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Event, I did that for his safety. If he was still here, I'm afraid I would have hurt/killed him. As much as that appeals to me in theory, I'm pretty sure it would do me more harm than him in the long run. I don't want him any where near my kid ever again, period.
P.S I have a picture of his x-ray I'm going to try to upload in a bit. Surgery is on for tomorrow morning at 8. Doc says if things go the way he wants them to we'll be home on Sun and he'll be able to put weight on his leg then. Walking will come as the pain fades. </div></div>

Dodge, looking at those pictures made my back teeth hurt. I 'get it' now. Hope the surgery and post-op processes go better than planned. When you can put up a picture of your son in a nerd ball fight. THAT would be a true grit motivational picture for us all.

Prayers sent.