• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need tactical stock for new 111 savage

SavageSam

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2011
Any info on tactical stocks for 111 savage long 7mm reg mag. I am not finding much out there on the web for the new bolt release in front of the trigger guard. Some help would be greatly appreciated.
smile.gif

Re: Need tactical stock for new 111 savage

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3fingervic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kevin Rayhill at Stockade stocks. </div></div>

Yep. Call Kevin. His stocks are great. He also has his own bottom metal. Another option for bottom metal is CDI.

Another one for stockade, in my opinion Kevin Rayhill's stocks are the best stocks when factoring cost with quality, you should give him a call, but make sure you have a few hours to spare, he likes to talk a lot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rusty815</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but make sure you have a few hours to spare, he likes to talk a lot. </div></div>

Very true. I have made several calls to him lately. Have a stock on order and also have been considering his 30 Rayhill Rocket, very similar to a 300 Lapua Mag. He is a hoot to talk to!

No one told me that when i first called him... Hes also a great salesman, i called him in order to simply buy his bottom metal and bolt handle and ended up coming out with his rollover thumbhole as well. He is very fun to talk to and knows savage rifles in and out.