• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need to accept Cookies (Android with Chrome)

beetroot

Old Salt
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2018
I've started having issues with not being able to post or like messages or see my own PMs on my phone.

I get a message saying "Ooops something went wrong" and says that I need to accept Cookies.
I've searched through all my settings and am yet to find a setting to accept them and have not had a pop up prompting me.

Is there an issue with the site or is it a setting on my end that needs addressing?

I've started having issues with not being able to post or like messages or see my own PMs on my phone.

I get a message saying "Ooops something went wrong" and says that I need to accept Cookies.
I've searched through all my settings and am yet to find a setting to accept them and have not had a pop up prompting me.

Is there an issue with the site or is it a setting on my end that needs addressing?

Same thing happens to me. Try opening the home page, and then come back to the forum. It fixes it temporarily.

I am just happy that my not so smart phone is only ever on while i am using or trying to use the ballistic softwhere other wise its off

It would appear this has worked, still haven't accepted anything, but for now its working.
Hopefully it lasts.

Worked for me too.

For some reason I can't use the SH search function on my android phone. Does anyone else have this problem?

Worked for me too.

For some reason I can't use the SH search function on my android phone. Does anyone else have this problem?
Assume you are using magnifier upper right and it does not work?
If so use search under the 3 bars upper left (menu). Use search forums from there and it works for me on my phone.

Reactions: Gil P.

I'm getting the very same issue on Chrome on my Windows10 Computer... I just closed the browser, re-opened it and everything went back to normal pal!

I was having the same problem.. it got to the point i could not even comment or reply to a PM... I deleted all of my cookies and that seemed to fix it.... ( for now)

Samsung S9+ using Chrome