• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Need to know where to have Cerakote process done..

Ltdshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2007
Michigan
I'm sure this topic has been asked and beaten to death more than once but where can I find a decent place to have Cerakote applied to a Remington 700 barreled action and bottom metal? Not looking for any fancy colors. Just your basic black to bring an action and a stainless barrel together in the same color.
Thanks....

Re: Need to know where to have Cerakote process done..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ltdshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure this topic has been asked and beaten to death more than once but where can I find a decent place to have Cerakote applied to a Remington 700 barreled action and bottom metal? Not looking for any fancy colors. Just your basic black to bring an action and a stainless barrel together in the same color.
Thanks.... </div></div>

I know there are several vendors here that can do it. Here are a few

ARP

Short Bus

S & J Gun Refinishing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C. Dixon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">48 hour turnaround for us.

In/out. I have a fully equipped paint booth, etc.

c. </div></div>

Pm sent

Couple of places I have used here in Michigan. Pierce Engineering
in Lansing and Kampfeld Custom in Clinton. Both do great work.

Controlled Chaos Arms. Michael Ware does a great job on stocks and metal. I got a stock there now and my team mate just had his STI done. He is a Hide vendor as well.

www.controlledchaosarms.com

Thanks to all for the advice and choices.....