• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need true news sources

lariat

Two Star General
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2018
An impossible task I know, but what sites can I go to that I can get real news that isn’t propaganda? Do such unicorns exist?

Better is to pick a few and get different takes on a topic. Know the biases of each and try to get past them. And compare their coverage and sometimes the truth is sitting in the middle.

Sky news from Australia is pretty good. They stream on You tube.
I watch a lot of Tim Pool. He is not a reporter, though he has done that in the past.
He combs through what's out there, gives you the gist of it and shares his opinions/thoughts on it.
Funny thing is, he is left of center, but lives in the real world.
Doesn't much care for republicans or democrats, is voting Trump and loves to point out the hypocrisy of the media/left.

The New American gives actual political facts and news. https://thenewamerican.com/

The John Birch Society is essential.

Hollywood will tell you plenty about what’s coming, if you have your mind right.

Infowars as well

I can't offer up any news outlet that is 100% journalism in the sense I understand the word. I use Real Clear Politics it's a news aggregator and you will read the full spectrum from American Greatness to Salon. I like to keep a pulse on what the progressive mindset is so do read some of their opinions....nearly all journalism has morphed into op-ed pieces unfortunately. Good luck let me know if you find the answer to 'real news'.

Epoch Times has been pretty good.

They may be telling you what you want to hear, but they are not providing true, unbiased, reporting.

Everybody has an angle, and they peacefully coexisted with Chinese Communism until the government saw them as a threat. They have "Branches" in over 70 countries. With a strong propaganda arm in HK and in the US.

A true news source is dependent on your point of view. Many Demwits think that CNN and MSNBC are their true news source. So that just shows you that your news source will depend on what you want to hear.

rantingly.com if you want something like the drudgereport before he sold it (or sold out).

I lean towards media aimed at corporate leadership because "truth" matters when real money is on the line.

I like The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, and The Economist. Their not perfect but they also aren't the cesspool of opinion and clickbait journalisam that most of the mainstream media has become.

An impossible task I know, but what sites can I go to that I can get real news that isn’t propaganda? Do such unicorns exist?

Dude, hate to tell you this but here is the actual truth:

- YOU have to exercise your mind and determine what is true and what is false. In order to do so, YOU have to read and watch enough info flow to form an understanding of what is going on.

No one wants to hear that, it means personal responsibility. It means you have read each and every (BS) Bat Boy / Space Aliens / Nazis under the ice cap story, in addition to current affairs, Gov reports, White Papers, etc, etc so you understand that the real world is far more fucked up than most can possibly imagine - and the root of it all goes way...way...........way back.

Here's something to understand as FACT - "News" (in America alone) has been corrupted since 1917.

One of my all time favorite quotes on the subject:

Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you. And unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you. ” —Jack Kornfield

Last edited:
Reactions: GONE BAD
Sky news from Australia is pretty good. They stream on You tube.
I watch a lot of Tim Pool. He is not a reporter, though he has done that in the past.
He combs through what's out there, gives you the gist of it and shares his opinions/thoughts on it.
Funny thing is, he is left of center, but lives in the real world.
Doesn't much care for republicans or democrats, is voting Trump and loves to point out the hypocrisy of the media/left.
You hit it straight about Pool. He's pretty fair.

Take it with a grain of salt, Epoch Times is the media arm of Falun Gong. NTTAWWT.
That said as long as they admit it and one understands that they have an anti-China bias one can factor that into reading their articles. It’s no secret that epoch times is based in Taiwan and strongly anti-ChiCom.

It is a big secret that outlets like CNN are funded by people with agendas. While claiming to be global neutral reporters of facts. Laughable.

When mainstream media is bought and paid for by people like Soros, gates and Bezos and claim to be neutral and purveyors of information, not propaganda, then you have a situation where you can’t make good decisions.

I have no problem with news outlets or media channels that have a slant or a bias. They just need to make it clear that they do.

American journalism has had biases for generations. Every city had a Cleveland democrat or a Cincinnati Republican. Because you bought your newspaper based on your views back in the day. You also knew what you were going to get. When outlets claim to be neutral but are clearly not then they are not journalism, they are propaganda.

And lately they seem to be a lot worse than that. At least propaganda is bought and paid for by a government. Not by reclusive billionaires who think they know more than you.

Sirhr

- YOU have to exercise your mind and determine what is true and what is false. In order to do so, YOU have to read and watch enough info flow to form an understanding of what is going on.

No one wants to hear that, it means personal responsibility. It means you have read each and every (BS) Bat Boy / Space Aliens / Nazis under the ice cap story, in addition to current affairs, Gov reports, White Papers, etc, etc so you understand that the real world is far more fucked up than most can possibly imagine - and the root of it all goes way...way...........way back.

Here's something to understand as FACT - "News" (in America alone) has been corrupted since 1917.

Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you. And unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you. ” —Jack Kornfield
Dude, relax. Push the caffeine away. It was a question meant to find out the news sites that others in the Pit found to be the most trustworthy and accurate, not a search for the Holy Grail of Truth and Justice. You know, to expand my reading horizons, so to speak. Besides, I already found thhe Grail of Truth with Family Guy and Mysteries of the Unexplained...

Sorry to tell you, but corruption in journalism in the US goes back further than that. Think yellow journalism from the Spanish American war... and beyond.

If you get your news from at least two actual news broadcasts (NOT opinion shows or commentary pieces) of the major networks, I think you will get accurate and well-rounded news. Yes, most networks lean in one direction or the other in what they cover. But of the major networks' news it is very very rare to find a report that is truly "fake news," despite how that term is thrown around so much these days.

• Haha
Reactions: Soulezoo
Anywhere Megyn Kelly is.
she was a guest on one america news (oan) yesterday.

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart

1602886528401.png

Reactions: NCHillbilly
Drudge used to be good but it seems he has gone full covid doomsday and never trumper

or a totally unbiased view on today's upcoming events

thought nigher have anything to do with a news story no news is good news reload more buy more ammo

If you get your news from at least two actual news broadcasts (NOT opinion shows or commentary pieces) of the major networks, I think you will get accurate and well-rounded news. Yes, most networks lean in one direction or the other in what they cover. But of the major networks' news it is very very rare to find a report that is truly "fake news," despite how that term is thrown around so much these days.
I was naive enough to believe that or something close to it in my youth until I was actually there, or a very real part of the story being reported, enough times (4,5- more?) watching on major network news (CNN is often all you can get OCONUS), the story is so twisted from what actually occurred. So no, you'll never convince me of your point of view.

When I was in college and walking in front of the State Capitol, (Sacramento) I watched a black Jaguar speed out of the Capitol garage, not stop before the sidewalk and as he crossed the sidewalk was hit in the side of the front fender by a bicycle. Totally the fault of the Jag. Speeding and not stopping at the sidewalk. The driver was none other than the former paramour of Kamala Harris Assembly Speaker Willie Brown. Of course, the local newspaper reported it was the bicyclist's fault and Willie was magnanimous in letting the guy off without paying for damage to his Jag.

I can't offer up any news outlet that is 100% journalism in the sense I understand the word. I use Real Clear Politics it's a news aggregator and you will read the full spectrum from American Greatness to Salon. I like to keep a pulse on what the progressive mindset is so do read some of their opinions....nearly all journalism has morphed into op-ed pieces unfortunately. Good luck let me know if you find the answer to 'real news'.
This is what I do. Read. Everything. Yes sometimes it makes your stomach churn to read the idiots at the NY Times or Salon or the Atlantic. But eventually the truth emerges from all the spin.

Everyone has an angle. About the best you can do for unbiased is get it from a Forgein news service. However, then it borders on uninformed.

Reactions: MarinePMI
'Q' and the 'Anons' conspiracy theory?
I've been following them almost from the beginning.
My daughter in law turned me on to them.
They have had to move to 3 different social platforms in as many years.
1st 4chan, then 8chan and now 8kun.
No one knows who they are for sure but they say they are less then 10 all military except for 2.

They say 'they have it all' , which would lead one to believe that the NSA is involved? Admiral Rogers is more than likely Q along with General Flynn?

Most Anons know about things months before the talking bobble heads report events on the so called news.

There is Q
There are Anons
There is No Qanons

Last edited:
Reactions: clcustom1911