• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Neighbor's dog

I like dogs, I have three, and I keep them fenced in around the house even though I own 29 acres they can (but don't) roam in. There is one guy who has a pack of dogs he lets run. My mail box is a mile from the house on the highway. Suckers came after me once while I was getting the mail, but they chickened out when I turned to face them with a gun in my hand.

I am concerned if I my wife or grand kids go to pick up the mail. I tried to be nice and called the sheriff to have them talk to the owner. The response I got was "shoot 'em".

I put up with it until I caught one hamstringing my horse. I shot it and hung it on the fence for all to see.

Haven't seen the rest of the pack since.

I had a problem with a neighbors dog coming over and visiting my heeler when she was in heat. I burnt his ass with 5 shot. I thought I killed him after I realized I had a full choke in instead of the IC. Damn dog hasn't been back since. I wont be so nice next time. I have hounds that I will turn loose in the summertime on occasion and if they cause a problem with livestock all I ask is that the owner of the livestock returns my collar or at least tells me where the dog is so I can bury the damn thing.....

Id buy a big ol bag of habernara peppers and a jug of olive oil. Mix it all up in a blender and hose the tree with a weed sprayer. If that dont make it quit try an exorcist. Having owned a few GSDs and a Mal it takes a great deal of exercise to keep the dogs happy and out of trouble. Shame as they are great animals.

Good luck.

C.

Last edited: