• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Nemesis Arms R&D

Re: Nemesis Arms R&D

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nemesis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
New Bad-Ass rifle.
</div></div>

Not a big fan of the name cut into the foregrip. What are it's specs? more info on the bi-pods?

Is this the briefcase rifle?

I like it.
A very solid platform with some new options.
I hope they bring it out to the range for some hands on demonstration.
Looking forward to some additional pic's and spec's.

We put our name on the rail because it only fits our system. The bipod is a Atlas, the stock is Fab, we made the adapters for them. They make the vanquish system very stable - rigid, with the option of removal and return to the original flexible configuration.

Barrels are still removalable to change calibers using the same bolt and mag.

New vid here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7GIDQ9V-uw

In this configuration without quad rail and bipod 11.4 lbs./ with rail and bipod 13.5 lbs.

That does look like a FAB folding stock. Is the Vanquish chasis able to accept an AR stock as well?

Unique,
Yes, we made an adapter for both Fab Folding & AR Stocks. The adapter for the AR's will allow you to use any AR stock. You can switch from the standard stock to either the Fab Folding or AR. I will post another picture on Monday in the Gallery.

Nemesis Arms
909-446-1111