• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nemo Omen 300 win mag

DPMSLR308

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2012
Has anyone had a chance to look at or shoot this rifle and if so what are your thoughts on it? Thanks for any information!

The answer is "Yes". You need one...... I need one. How much fun would it be to shoot down at a remote control chevy truck with 6x6 chunk of ar500 standing in the bed at a thousand yards from a steep hillside ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Davess
I've shot it. Didn't get a chance to really test out its precision. Only banging steel at 200y, which it handles just fine. Recoils like a .308, no problems there. Hornady Factory Superperformance 208's (I think that was the weight) were blowing primers in it that day though, just FYI. We switched back to another manufacturer after a few.

love the idea and the .300 win
have not seen enough people comment on it's virtues vs its downsides ie; proprietary everything.
not to mention how the total system works but what could be better than a semi auto .300?

Reactions: axarob44
what could be better than a semi auto .300?

AlexanderArms_338LapuaMagnum_F.jpg

BOOM! Semi Auto 338LM

Mine has been back to the manufacturer 3 times. In fact, it is there now to have the barrel chamber re-reamed because of a nitriding issue. I have upgraded it to the Watchman.

Omen 1.0's are riddled with problems, you have to get the one with the adjustable gas block if you want to use all the ammo out there and some good hand loads. (Omen 2.0)

They claim .5 MOA accuracy.. I have been lucky to get 2 moa out of mine and I can hold less than .5 MOA all day long with my bolt rifles.

The thing is also hard on ammo, it loves to destroy brass. If you reload your brass, you are going to HATE this rifle when you see how it pounds brass. It will bend/dent meplats on the feed ramp when chambering and that is the reason I only get 2 moa out of mine. If I want better accuracy, I have to hand load it.. Kind of a pain with a semi auto.

They are working to improve the platform but I think they still have a way to go. They need to work on the "hard on ammo" issue because this is a gun that you have to reload if you want to shoot it a lot otherwise you will go broke. They also need to work on the gas system a little more, the knob on the gas block is hard to turn and freezes in place after about 50 rounds from the carbon build up in it.

It is a very finicky rifle that has been a great source of frustration for me. I am trying to remain optimistic, if I could get 50 rounds through it without a FTFire or FTFeed, I would be overjoyed. No such luck yet.

I'D invest the money in a really good bolt gun and give NEMO another year to work the kinks out of the thing before buying one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: XikoPlavi
I've shot the Nemo Omen on several occasions. Like previously mentioned, recoil is like a mild .308, so no worries there. The one I was shooting was also having problems with blowing primers with some of the ammo loaded with a lighter weight projectile. I know it wasn't kind to the brass as RHunter mentioned, but I didn't pay close attention to how bad the cases looked. After about 250-300 rounds it made it's way back to the factory for a repair (forget what my friend said the problem was), and has yet to return after what seems to be nearing 2 months.

I like the idea more than the actual rifle. I shot one a couple months ago and it was fun but for 4000$ I would get a very nice bolt gun or another LWRC REPR in 7-08.

I actually shot a few rounds through one at an Expo in Corona 2 weeks ago. Pretty cool rifle and surprisingly light recoil. That said, I'd never spend what they're asking for it. The guy selling them claimed 1/2-1MOA at beyond a mile with it. No idea how true that is as the range was very short. Not a huge fan of the side charging on an AR platform either. I'd say wait til they work the kinks out and the price comes down a bit.

Mine has been back to the manufacturer 3 times. In fact, it is there now to have the barrel chamber re-reamed because of a nitriding issue. I have upgraded it to the Watchman.

Omen 1.0's are riddled with problems, you have to get the one with the adjustable gas block if you want to use all the ammo out there and some good hand loads. (Omen 2.0)

They claim .5 MOA accuracy.. I have been lucky to get 2 moa out of mine and I can hold less than .5 MOA all day long with my bolt rifles.

The thing is also hard on ammo, it loves to destroy brass. If you reload your brass, you are going to HATE this rifle when you see how it pounds brass. It will bend/dent meplats on the feed ramp when chambering and that is the reason I only get 2 moa out of mine. If I want better accuracy, I have to hand load it.. Kind of a pain with a semi auto.

They are working to improve the platform but I think they still have a way to go. They need to work on the "hard on ammo" issue because this is a gun that you have to reload if you want to shoot it a lot otherwise you will go broke. They also need to work on the gas system a little more, the knob on the gas block is hard to turn and freezes in place after about 50 rounds from the carbon build up in it.

It is a very finicky rifle that has been a great source of frustration for me. I am trying to remain optimistic, if I could get 50 rounds through it without a FTFire or FTFeed, I would be overjoyed. No such luck yet.

I'D invest the money in a really good bolt gun and give NEMO another year to work the kinks out of the thing before buying one.

Watched a guy shooting a Nemo and not only did he completely destroy his can... He also had a bunch of these due to the gas block.

Watched a guy shooting a Nemo and not only did he completely destroy his can... He also had a bunch of these due to the gas block.

I had a bunch of those before the gas block was installed as well as the extractor ripping the rims off cases.

I cant figure out the issue with blowing primers out, I think the bolt has to be completely disengaged from the case when it is being blown back. It would be nice to have a slow-mo camera so you could see what is going on. The case head is obviously not supported when it is ejecting out of the chamber and it is still under pressure.

The thing with this platform is, you need to find a load, set the gas block to that load and don't shoot anything else.

It does have problems for sure and hopefully they can fix them before the reputation they have takes hold.

We have one for sale at Cabelas that self destructed In the buffer tube & spring area with just customers cycling the bolt, never fired.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's a great video from the Military arms channel who does a bit of a review on his Nemo Recon. Looks like a promising rifle but does have a couple quirks...to be expected though, honestly with a .300 Win Mag semi-auto. I think they've done a good job with it based off of this brief overview.

NEMO 300 Win Mag Range Day - YouTube

We have one for sale at Cabelas that self destructed In the buffer tube & spring area with just customers cycling the bolt, never fired.

You are full of shit. Cabelas does not sell these and there is nothing in the tube to break other than the spring and the chances of a buffer spring breaking is like a zillion to one.

Go make yourself look like an idiot in some other thread.

The cool thing about that video is the range... It would be nice to sit in some AC shooting in Florida in the middle of July..... But I think wherever that range is.. Its more about heat on the line instead of AC...

I wonder how many times he had to send his rifle back to get it to work....

You are full of shit. Cabelas does not sell these and there is nothing in the tube to break other than the spring and the chances of a buffer spring breaking is like a zillion to one.

691910602160022853.jpg

I've seen them in Cabelas many times. It's where I first heard about it as a matter of fact.

I can't confirm a buffer breaking, but I can confirm that I've seen these rifles in our local Cabela's, both out on the sales floor and in the Gun Library. In fact there are three of them listed in the gun library on Cabela's web site right now.....

Search Results : Cabela's

If you want a .300WM semi auto, why not a Browning BAR in a McM stock ? ? I've seen pics of one & it sure sounds more reliable than the Omen has been . . .just a thought.

Last edited:
I had heard that FN was coming out with a FNAR with a McMillan stock and did see a picture of one (prototype) somewhere. Later heard that the plan was scrapped and McMillan wasn't going to make them. Anyone heard different?

I have one and upgraded to the OMEN 2.0. It did require some changes to the gas block to dial it in. Shooting at the R4E/Nemo sniper school, it was obvious that you had to dial the rifle to the factory ammo you were using. The black hills was HOTTTTTTTTTTT and required a different setting than the Federal Premium. The brass was fine after dialing in. There are small dents that can occur on the neck when you are shooting to light on the powder that is caused by the brass bouncing off the handle on the BCG. It doesn't actually happen in the chamber. NEMO has high speed video they can show you.

As for the accuracy, the rifle is unbelievable! We shot at a mile and killed it. At 950 meters I hit 3 out of 4 clay pigeons in light wind. For all of you that can calculate, that is better than factory match ammo guarantees. We had 15 shooters, some with gemtech suppressors and some open. No issues shooting sub .5 MOA every day in heat and wind.

Dial the rifle in and shoot it. DONT clean the copper after break in until the barrel starts to go away (800-1400 rounds according to those who had shot that much out of it) and keep it lubed. Tack driver! There is video of the school done by Film Saints in Whitefish Montana that proves all of the above.

The primer blowing is load dependent and related to gas block setting. With a suppressor, you have to move it to 1 or 2. Once it is dialed it wont do this. Do be careful on the Black Hills. They loaded some seriously hot rounds that the Navy rejected and they are selling to civilian now or so the rumor has it. I had some two year old Black Hills and some new (much different runs but same marketing). The 800 meter zero was 8 inches different consistently. One required a 3 setting, the other a 4. Once dialed there were no issues with the primers.

Hey all,
I currently work at a range, and out of the 4 that have come in, 4 have had serious problems ranging from Horrible accuracy to breaking fire pins and poorly drilled gas blocks. For that kind of money you could get something way more reliable. On the flip side they are a beautiful rifle and each one is different. However I would rather pay for a high end rifle I know is going to work.

As for the accuracy, the rifle is unbelievable! We shot at a mile and killed it. At 950 meters I hit 3 out of 4 clay pigeons in light wind. For all of you that can calculate, that is better than factory match ammo guarantees. We had 15 shooters, some with gemtech suppressors and some open. No issues shooting sub .5 MOA every day in heat and wind.

I hear these rumors but have yet to see it first hand with mine and it has a match barrel on it (Nemo installed) and I am a good shot.

What I really doubt is what you are saying about .5 moa in wind. Wind and the guns accuracy are not related and the gun will not make anyone a better shooter in the wind so you kinda heaped the BS on that pile a little too high.

DONT clean the copper after break in until the barrel starts to go away (800-1400 rounds according to those who had shot that much out of it) and keep it lubed.

Hummm .5 moa accuracy and dont clean the copper out till you hit a round count of 800 to 1400?

If you keep it lubed you will have a bunch of crap sticking to the lube and that dirt and shit in the lube will grind the shit out of the surfaces that are in contact with it...

You want this thing dry as a bone or at least lubed with nothing but dry teflon powder. You never lube a gas gun because dirt sticks to it and fouls the weapon.

The black hills was HOTTTTTTTTTTT and required a different setting than the Federal Premium

I think Black Hills has a couple different loads. I had a box and pulled one round open and it was 73 grains of H1000.... Not very hot.. Pretty mild actually.

Speaking of looking like an idiot… Cabelas does have them and the "self destructing in the buffer tube area" that is zillion to one would be that the NEMO BCG isn't long enough to contact the buffer causing the retainer pin to sheer off. So when you open the rifle, shit goes everywhere.

would be that the NEMO BCG isn't long enough to contact the buffer causing the retainer pin to sheer off

Kinda hard when there is absolutely no chance of the bolt even touching the retainer pin. Looks idiot proof to me. If the buffer sheared the pin then that was just a bad pin. I have had mine apart a few times and I dont see any way that buffer would ever have enough force to shear a steel pin when it is made out of aluminum. That being said, My BCG does touch the buffer when you close the receivers so I don't see any design flaw, perhaps that rifle you *experienced* just had a bad pin.

photoBolt.jpg

Kinda hard when there is absolutely no chance of the bolt even touching the retainer pin. Looks idiot proof to me. If the buffer sheared the pin then that was just a bad pin. I have had mine apart a few times and I dont see any way that buffer would ever have enough force to shear a steel pin when it is made out of aluminum. That being said, My BCG does touch the buffer when you close the receivers so I don't see any design flaw, perhaps that rifle you *experienced* just had a bad pin.

View attachment 44576

It's not the bolt hitting the retainer pin that's the problem, that's impossible. It's the buffer that hits it causing it to fail eventually. That buffer will wreck havoc on that tiny little pin if there is a design flaw. It happened to me with 2 different rifles and that was the problem. This was a year ago so I sure hope they have the problem fixed now.

How long have you had yours? Does it shoot well?

I've had mine since shortly after they came out. It has been back 3 times for tweaks and upgrade to the 2.0 version. The last trip was just to remedy an issue with the match barrel, nothing that had to do with the platform itself.

I have not been able to get the accuracy some mention out of it but every time I want to do some load work, it has been going back to the shop. In it's current state the action and the bolt going into battery is working flawlessly and smoothly so I hope to finally put it through some serious paces.

I had a look at mine again and when I close the upper, the BCG pushes the buffer tube back off the retaining pin and I dont have any *dents* in my buffer from it ever striking it. So I am not sure why you experienced issues with it but that has never been an issue with mine.

When i was doing research on a rifle to buy with some extra cash i had laying around i came across the NEMO Omen Match 2.0. As soon as i found the rifle i did a search on here and read all the things RHunter had experienced and called NEMO immediately and started quizzing them about it. I told them about all the things said on here. To my surprise they were very open about the problems they have been trying to over come during the 3 years they have been creating these beasts! after about an hour and a half on the phone with Tom while he explained what was causing said problem and what they've done to fix them i took the gamble fully aware of what i may or may not be getting myself in to and bought the gun. so far so good i have had zero problems with the rifle other than it hating brass. however i went over that with Tom and it was understood that it was going to happen. i have put an ungodly amount of ammo through it and it shoots as true as it did when i first bought it a a month ago. The groups at 800 meters are pretty awesome. i have nothing but good things to say about NEMO and the folks that work there. if you can afford a $5500 gun you can afford to buy the factory ammunition they recommend for it. Its a luxury toy. you wouldn't buy a Lamborghini that requires Pirelli zr rated tires and put a set of compass tires on it and wonder why it drives and handles like shit would you?

if you can afford a $5500 gun you can afford to buy the factory ammunition they recommend for it. Its a luxury toy. you wouldn't buy a Lamborghini that requires Pirelli zr rated tires and put a set of compass tires on it and wonder why it drives and handles like shit would you?

Problem with your analogy is, you are assuming that factory ammo they recommend is going to be better than hand loaded ammo. I can tell you there is no factory ammo made that is better than the ammo I can make for any centerfire rifle.

Their "factory" ammo was originally loaded with 73 grains of H1000 behind a 190 grain Sierra and I can tell you, that is on the wimp scale of 300 Win Mag ammo and that is why it worked so well in the OMEN. The original versions could not handle "adult" 300 win mag loaded rounds. I was getting better velocity out of my 30-06 then what their factory 300 win mag was delivering with the same bullet.

My bolt actions cost me close to 10K each and I would never consider shooting factory ammo in them because there is no factory ammo made that can deliver the accuracy these guns deliver with custom loaded ammo.

So you're a bit backwards in your thinking.

This isn't a pecker measuring competition buddy. I never said your ammunition was inferior to what they recommend. what I stated above is that if you are shooting something you hand loaded and not something they recommend and you are having all kinds of trouble then it must be something on your end. They don't just recommend one specific round either. There is a whole list they will send you of rounds that will cycle perfectly and is accurate to boot. Granted i got the rifle after they worked out a lot of the kinks and never went through what you had. I hand load all of my ammo that i shoot through my OMEN specifically for my applications and still have not had a problem with it cycling or primers being pierced. the only problems i have is the damn things ruins the neck.

what I stated above is that if you are shooting something you hand loaded and not something they recommend and you are having all kinds of trouble then it must be something on your end.

Again, backwards in your thinking. Making an assumption without knowing the facts. And that is not what you said by the way, you said this:

if you can afford a $5500 gun you can afford to buy the factory ammunition they recommend for it. Its a luxury toy. you wouldn't buy a Lamborghini that requires Pirelli zr rated tires and put a set of compass tires on it and wonder why it drives and handles like shit would you?

I dont care how long your pecker is, I'm telling you their recommended ammo was/is for boy scouts and i am basically implying that you don't know what the hell you are talking about. The ammo they recommend is the *compass* of 300 Win Mag ammo. The gun was designed with the intent of being able to shoot MK248 mod 0 ammo and it couldn't handle it. (which is basically federal gold medal match ammo loaded to the military spec of 3.5" because that is the production line mk248 mod 0 comes off of) THAT is the benchmark round for the rifle because they hoped to sell it to the military the same way Ronnie Barret sold the M82's. The Military is not going to field wimped out 300 win mag ammo just so they can shoot it in one specific rifle, the rifle needs to be able to shoot what is on the shelf.

Any gun you spend $5500 on should be able to shoot ANY ammo that is, at a minimum, in SAAMI spec and do it reliably or it is the rifle's problem, not mine.

Yes they have improved them greatly and they are a lot better than they were before, but they still have issues with the feed ramps damaging the meplats on the hollow points and this kills the accuracy potential of the rifle. They need to come up with a more gentle clambering process or a modified magazine that puts some pitch to the round. As it sits now, the only bullet it does not damage is a FMJ. When I hand chamber a round the accuracy is impressive, when I rely on the feed function the accuracy goes to shit and it is because of the damage it is doing to the tips of the bullets.

Dont even try shooting a Berger hybrid in it, tips of those bullets are way to soft and thin to handle being slammed against the feed cliff, I mean ramp.

Last edited:
I got mine back from Nemo today. I bought it in August of 2012, it was delivered in January of 2013. I paid around $ 4500.00 for it. Anyway, I started shooting some Hornady ammo in it, some regular & superperformance. I found out very quickly that superperformance is a no, no. It was having all the problems that RHunter was describing with his. The last time I shot it was with a TBAC suppressor, it broke the charging handle and made a small gouge in the back of the receiver track.

It looks like they put in a new bolt carrier system, a gas block and a new type of brake. I hope to shoot it this weekend. If it will shoot 1 MOA for me, which for my rickety worthless ass would be great, and functions well, I will be happy. If not, I'll hang it on the wall and write it off to experience.

Cats

I was going to buy one, but fact is I only shoot handloads. I end up getting a high end bolt gun with two barrels for about $6K, now I can shoot 300 win mag and 338 lapua. The NENO is cute with the anodizing colorful stuff... But only 190gr thru the gun is not what I would like to do with a 300 win mag. For 300 win mag I want to be able to shoot Bergers 230gr close to 2750 fps and also be able to re-use the brass. If the rifle can't do that, well then it is not for me.

NEMO ...PHFfffffff . . Cant be that hard to build that nightmare of a boat anchor to function proper and flawless in a semi-auto Mag. cal. . Even Benelli conquered that perfectly and for Fact it Is Also MORE accurate and dependable than what I am reading here about this thing .
Benelli's R1 semi-action 300wm rifle functions flawless & MOA with box stock ammo and a joy to shoot . little recoil with there piston gas system . Cryo barrel, Plus it left the extracted Brass just beautiful and unmolested for reloading . The thing was feather light to carry also .
Buy-$$$ a NEMO Omem that chokes like a Mexican hooker blowing Donkey Dick . Or buy a run dependable boutique semi-auto Benelli R1 .300wm, & put 1500-$ piece of glass to top it off, plus 2000-$ of ammo to shoot, with gas money leftover in your pocket.

NEMO ...PHFfffffff . . Cant be that hard to build that nightmare of a boat anchor to function proper and flawless in a semi-auto Mag. cal. . Even Benelli conquered that perfectly and for Fact it Is Also MORE accurate and dependable than what I am reading here about this thing .
Benelli's R1 semi-action 300wm rifle functions flawless & MOA with box stock ammo and a joy to shoot . little recoil with there piston gas system . Cryo barrel, Plus it left the extracted Brass just beautiful and unmolested for reloading . The thing was feather light to carry also .
Buy-$$$ a NEMO Omem that chokes like a Mexican hooker blowing Donkey Dick . Or buy a run dependable boutique semi-auto Benelli R1 .300wm, & put 1500-$ piece of glass to top it off, plus 2000-$ of ammo to shoot, with gas money leftover in your pocket.

Hard to argue with that.

But I will say this in NEMO's defense... The quality of the parts they use is second to none. Benelli stuff is not that great, its mass produced crap. There is virtually nothing cheap or crappy on NEMO's rifle....

Here is where I am at with mine... 3 trips back to NEMO for the latest upgrades and the last time I took it out I was getting 1 MOA out of it. The problems I was primarily having with it were mag related. I contacted NEMO and they have new mags made out of a better polymer than the originals. The originals are great if you live where it is cool, but the Florida heat was turning them into butter. The new ones arrived yesterday and these are every bit as stiff as a magpul mag so I believe those problems I had will be solved.

My only remaining bitch is the gas block. That 4 stage adjustment does not allow you to tune the gas for a specific round. You need to tune your ammo to a specific setting on the gas block and that is a pain in the ass. 76 grains of H1000n on setting #3 30% of the cases had the rims ripped off by the extractor. Set it to #2 and you don't get enough gas to cycle the weapon. It wont even eject the spent case. So I need to tone my load down or I need to Nuke it up. FYI, mine has the 26" match barrel on it so how mine behaves may not be like anyone else's.

The new bolt carrier was much kinder on the brass, no ejector marks. The cases that did not have the rims ripped off are reloadable. Granted they are not as perfect as brass coming out of a bolt gun but they are not useless. All my rounds are reloaded military brass I paid .35 each for so I am not howling too much when I get a trashed case. I'd just like to get 3-4 reloads out of them before they go in the scrap bucket. I did put a bit of that HD foam you get buying those self adhesive cheek pads for shotguns on the brass deflector and that really helped with the case mouth dings. Pretty much all I have on the brass are scratches from the chamber lugs. That's pretty normal for any AR so hopefully I wont be trashing any brass like I was before once I get this thing dialed in.

The one thing I have not checked to see if is the shoulders are being blown out from the pressure still in the chamber when the brass begins its extraction. This was an issue before. I really had to bump the shoulders of the brass fired using the old BCG. I am not getting any odd pressure signs on the brass now so I don't think this will be an issue.

My advice to NEMO at this point... You guys need to refine that gas block. The knob is impossible to turn after you fire a few rounds down the barrel and the gas difference between settings needs a little tuning. Either that or have a progressive design that allows you to fine tune the amount of gas by knob turns not port settings. Make a knob you can actually get your fingers on with some leverage.. star shaped or something.. this little small knurled thing you use does not work for operators with big fingers.

Other than that, I think they are close to being ready for prime time with these latest changes.

I might have been a tad harsh on the Omen, but not by much . I can understand having to put knowledge & effort by a shooter who purchases, with possible tune and Load workup specific to accommodate a nice custom piece of mechanics like that platform .
It's No big deal breaker on a quality machined piece of work if it's not exactly100% load & go with any ammo out the box . But it does not seem right that the retail purchasing shooter should be part of the R&D with working out major bugs & this platform having the problems like I am reading here .

A bit of gear swift here... Chris Walker is on social media saying he retired from Nemo. Did the company get sold? Who is behind it? Just curious...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it does not seem right that the retail purchasing shooter should be part of the R&D with working out major bugs & this platform having the problems like I am reading here .

If NEMO was not so good about fixing the issues I would be pretty pissed off considering all the headaches but to their credit, they have been nothing short of awesome fixing the issues.

It is not a situation I would want to repeat but I have tons of other toys to play with so I don't feel like I am missing out on anything sending this thing back and forth getting it fixed.

Once they work the bugs out I will have no issues with recommending this rifle to someone because of the quality of the parts and the service reputation of the company. I think if they were to refine that gas block I'd be there. That is the only thing on this rifle that really annoys the hell out of me. The damage to the meplats of the bullets when feeding is only an issue that may cost you .5 to 1 moa of accuracy. The first shot counts so hand feed that one and then pop the mag in for any follow up if you are shooting at zombies or whatever the term for bad guys is these days. You don't need 14 rounds for an elk hunt and you don't use a semi auto for match work.... There are only two things this thing is good for, banging steel at 1000 yards and killing bad guys

Last edited:
I have only a few rounds in mine as I just got it. But no issues. I did paint the front handguard to make it look like a Watchmen. And Fab Defense furniture. I also changed the scope and mount.
IMG_20220926_155333733_HDR~2.jpg

I have more features added. I got 3 more magazines and added the Phaze 5 ambi bolt release, extended magazine release, Diamond AR trigger, Titanium hing pins, roller bolt pin and new scope and scope mount.

Attachments

• IMG_20230505_073322615_HDR~3.jpg
    IMG_20230505_073322615_HDR~3.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230505_073022077_HDR~3.jpg
    IMG_20230505_073022077_HDR~3.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20230504_200406491.jpg
    IMG_20230504_200406491.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230504_124958039_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20230504_124958039_HDR~2.jpg
    616.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20230504_143142535~2.jpg
    IMG_20230504_143142535~2.jpg
    609.6 KB · Views: 22
IMG_20230504_200406491.jpg
This shows a lot of you're looking. Triggertech 2 stage Diamond AR trigger, extended mag release. Phaze(5) Ambi bolt release and black titanium take down pins.
IMG_20240314_202932832~2.jpg

Reactions: 232593