• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nemo XO 6.5 Tigger question

Edgedriver77

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2020
Ft. Smith AR
Quick question. I found a new 6.5 XO 6.5 Carbon for sale but it has a curved trigger. Did any of these guns come with curved triggers? All the pics I have seen they have flat faced triggers. I have given up on reaching Nemo to clarify, they do not answer phone calls, voicemails or emails.

The stock flat trigger works ok. It is adjustable. Triggers are like shoes. Everyone has a different idea on what feels more comfortable, and they are easy to change. I wouldnt let the trigger deter me from buying a rifle if I wanted it.

The stock flat trigger works ok. It is adjustable. Triggers are like shoes. Everyone has a different idea on what feels more comfortable, and they are easy to change. I wouldnt let the trigger deter me from buying a rifle if I wanted it.

Thanks, the issue is the gun is advertised with the Geisele SD-E trigger which is a flat faced trigger and what I want. However, this is what is in it (see pic) and no clue what it is. Dont want to spend $4K on a gun that is supposed to have that trigger only to pull it out and spend another $240. No response from Geisele of they made the SD-E in a cirved option.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200923-153333_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200923-153333_Gmail.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 27