• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Nemo XO Carbon 20" 6.5CM (Optional SOCOM-Ti 6.5 FDE Suppressor)

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
Selling a few items as documented below. Every so often I go through a purge to make room for more stuff. I’m offering some great condition gear at a discount – willing to bundle items together as well. Items are a blend of personal items and Strictly Offensive Kit inventory. Taxes may apply for Texans (sorry fellas).

Priority will be extended to the first public “I’ll Take It” followed by a PM or Phone call.

Pictures will be posted at a later date for items still available.

$3600 - Nemo XO Carbon 6.5CM 20" with Surefire Muzzle Brake. Surefire Socom-Ti 6.5 FDE Suppressor (on a Form3) is available to the buyer for an added cost.​

I’m not sure what trades I would entertain, but perhaps select fire transferable stuff. Feel free to make an offer; please don’t be offended if I decline tho.

Forms of payment are wire transfer, check, or money order on personal items. For business items the same previous payments work, as well as Zelle, CC, eCheck with fees.

Most items will require a signature to protect both of us.

Thanks for looking,

Preston

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHorta
@tonyjones1981

B5A5E86E-013A-4E11-99B3-1C01776395B4.jpeg

Nevermind I'm not taking it, too much loops and hassle to make it CA Compliant for California

Last edited:
Stop wasting people’s time. You’re just a big time window shopper. Not hard to see by all the comments you leave in the PX section. Trying to make guys ship firearms, illegally.
F*ing douchebag…
Oh shit we got a keyboard warrior here guys that likes to not mind his own business and make up shit, it's not easy to see you hang out in NV section living in your parents basement and f*cking your cousin. Mind your own business proud boy

• Haha
Reactions: NoLegs24