• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Netflix "65" The average IQ in the future/past

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest
In the distant past the universe was populated with the dumbest motherfuckers to have ever lived. They managed to invent long distance space travel with no radar or method of collision avoidance. Sadly, for all their technology these stupid bastards had never heard of the dangers of hitting other objects in space. Even if the missed meteors and random other chunks of shit, they would hit planets and stars they were so fucking stupid.

So, they hire a one-man crew to haul a ship full of idiots right past earth the day before the biggest asteroid strike in the planet's history. Since he is flying world's worst spaceship it hits the asteroid then the planet. No biggie, he has a button to push for help. They gave him a bottle of water and a small caliber rifle to live on if shit went south. While it might seem this crap script was written by a 7yo with brain damage, trust me it was written by someone dumber than a 7yo kid. To hide the shitty CGI and dismal special effects it was shot entirely at night. Sadly, 65 million years ago, the sun only came up for about three hours a week. This allowed all the plants to grow out of control and feed the endless six dinosaurs who lived on earth along with 5 bugs and a weird tree that only grows red THC gummies so shit can get Hiiiiiggggghhhhhhh like a mother fucker. Good luck walking 15 clicks ya lazy fuckers, why not climb into a fucking cave? The cave is probably a short cut, right?

How does this bucket of swill end? Well, in a nutshell Darth Vader's shitty replacement is screwed because his light saber ran out of battery and the only CGI dinosaur they could rent from Industrial Light and Magic suddenly shows up to eat a spaceship. Apparently, they rented a dinosaur as stupid as the writers of this crap.

In classic Play Station fashion, upgrades and shit. The dino becomes eligible to die from Beretta Storm rounds. All this to save an ingrate kid who cannot speak English and is probably in the country illegally anyway. Will he be able to save the little mumbling illegal immigrant? HELL yeah he will.....................................he has a button to push to make the emergency ship fly away. Thankfully, there is a button for everything, just like at Office Depot.

If you had 90 minutes with no options and are stuck on the toilet with the worst shits in the world and need some other reason to die a miserable death......................................watch this movie. It is the closest thing to a second dose of the shits you can get without needing toilet paper. When you cannot find a strong empowered black woman who just happens to be a lesbian........................the next best thing is a 110 pound girl as strong as a man and five times as smart.

As long as the girl is not white, white people are bad, weak, unable to cope without the help of the beige and browns.

Last edited:
You watched the whole thing so, mission accomplished…

I had the shits and was stuck on the crapper..........................it happens. You can only stand so much Foxnews and Bear pit. I was waiting for the brother to show up with jungle fever and desert the Stormtroopers for the only white girl but they left that part out. Instead Kylo ren saves a Mexican school girl to sell on the Democrats pedo-market in the second movie of the series.

I had the shits and was stuck on the crapper..........................it happens. You can only stand so much Foxnews and Bear pit. I was waiting for the brother to show up with jungle fever and desert the Stormtroopers for the only white girl but they left that part out. Instead Kylo ren saves a Mexican school girl to sell on the Democrats pedo-market in the second movie of the series.
You're just a fountain of philosophical wisdom today lonegunman

Reactions: fx77
Okay, you convinced me.
I'm bored and I don't want to clean rifles, so I decided to watch it.
Wish me luck. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: lash
In the distant past the universe was populated with the dumbest motherfuckers to have ever lived. They managed to invent long distance space travel with no radar or method of collision avoidance. Sadly, for all their technology these stupid bastards had never heard of the dangers of hitting other objects in space. Even if the missed meteors and random other chunks of shit, they would hit planets and stars they were so fucking stupid.

So, they hire a one-man crew to haul a ship full of idiots right past earth the day before the biggest asteroid strike in the planet's history. Since he is flying world's worst spaceship it hits the asteroid then the planet. No biggie, he has a button to push for help. They gave him a bottle of water and a small caliber rifle to live on if shit went south. While it might seem this crap script was written by a 7yo with brain damage, trust me it was written by someone dumber than a 7yo kid. To hide the shitty CGI and dismal special effects it was shot entirely at night. Sadly, 65 million years ago, the sun only came up for about three hours a week. This allowed all the plants to grow out of control and feed the endless six dinosaurs who lived on earth along with 5 bugs and a weird tree that only grows red THC gummies so shit can get Hiiiiiggggghhhhhhh like a mother fucker. Good luck walking 15 clicks ya lazy fuckers, why not climb into a fucking cave? The cave is probably a short cut, right?

How does this bucket of swill end? Well, in a nutshell Darth Vader's shitty replacement is screwed because his light saber ran out of battery and the only CGI dinosaur they could rent from Industrial Light and Magic suddenly shows up to eat a spaceship. Apparently, they rented a dinosaur as stupid as the writers of this crap.

In classic Play Station fashion, upgrades and shit. The dino becomes eligible to die from Beretta Storm rounds. All this to save an ingrate kid who cannot speak English and is probably in the country illegally anyway. Will he be able to save the little mumbling illegal immigrant? HELL yeah he will.....................................he has a button to push to make the emergency ship fly away. Thankfully, there is a button for everything, just like at Office Depot.

If you had 90 minutes with no options and are stuck on the toilet with the worst shits in the world and need some other reason to die a miserable death......................................watch this movie. It is the closest thing to a second dose of the shits you can get without needing toilet paper. When you cannot find a strong empowered black woman who just happens to be a lesbian........................the next best thing is a 110 pound girl as strong as a man and five times as smart.

As long as the girl is not white, white people are bad, weak, unable to cope without the help of the beige and browns.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awesome review!

Oh geez. Ya know, its hard to watch anything today. So much dumb shit writing and wokeness, you just cannot enjoy a damn thing.

That’s because they have to hire writers with an IQ of 65 to meet their quota.

Maybe I'll save it for the weekend. Sleep in on Saturday, get 4 Taco Bell Chalupas for 'brunch', then hang out in the shitter all afternoon and watch crappy Netflix movies. I'd schedule it for Sunday but I already have plans.