• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yeah, I have been pondering.

The biggest problem with what's going on today is that a paradigm shift occurred this century and we haven't caught up and nobody really knows intrinsically what it means. Even neurologists say the internet has changed how the brain is wired but they don't know how, how much, to what degree it matters or if it does matter, is it good or bad? They don't know. None of us do. But we've all experienced the much uglier side of human nature since the net got popular.

What it's gonna look like 1000 years from now, I don't know. What I do know is I've been buried in the internet since I was 9. I've seen the good, the evil, and the most amazing shit you can imagine. I believe we must defend it. Those folks that run around with no appreciation of what is possible because of the internet don't count. The ones that count are Richard M. Stallman, Linus Torvalds, Brian Kernigan, Dennis Ritchie, Ken Thompson, and about a billion other people that dedicate their lives to shit they believe in regardless of whether they're getting paid for it or not.

The rest of the folks can look at a dude like me and think, "Hmm.. That's a threat, let's kill it", or they can think, "Hmm.. That dude's an idiot, we'll be bitching about how he got taken out by the communists by next week.", or they can think, "Hmm.. For the low low price of $20 a month we can put this guy on the same plane as George Soros, and based on what I'm seeing so far, that's gonna make for some pretty damn good news cycles at the very least. At least 2x better than anything on Netflix."

Go big or go home. If you can do it better than I can, do it. I'll sign up. I'll promote you in ways only a handful of people can.

I'd recommend letting me set the standard, though. Learn from my mistakes, and raise the standard.

My nick is QuickNDirty for a fuckin' reason.

Last edited:
I'll try to keep this one short, sweet, and to the point.

I've dumped a lot of my heart on the 'hide over the last couple of years and I've given everyone all the information they need to do background checks, know where I live, work, and how to get me on the phone. I hope some people did all of that and liked what they saw.

I'm planning to do the same thing, except EVERYWHERE. Gonna try to get it to go viral. I'm gonna make a video showcasing my way of life, and I'm going to do a much better job of explaining what my beliefs and goals are, and how I intend to achieve them.

On a high level, my objectives are to:
1.) Bring joy into the world, and get people together to have some fun on a massive scale.
2.) Build platforms that will bring the towns together, even the huge ones, and enable free and open discussion on multiple levels.
3.) Buy land all over, keep it privately owned, and share it.
4.) Put thousands upon thousands of people to work. Especially in places where there IS NO work.
5.) Help make America greater than it's ever been before.
6.) Render the old guard irrelevant.

I'm going to tell the world that they've got the opportunity to put someone like me on the same level as George Soros, Zuckerfuck, et al. $20 a month * the number of people that voted for Trump is more than a billion dollars. Every. Single. Month.

I'm no angel, but I'm gonna do right by the American people.

I will blaze this path, and others can come behind me and do whatever it is they want to do.

My one and only question to you is, are you gonna hop on the Findley train?

Yes or no is all I'm looking for.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see the video! If it's as passionately developed as your ideas seem to be thus far, you shouldn't have any trouble attracting a viral following. That just might be the best way to get this thing launched and into operational status.

I can't wait to see the video! If it's as passionately developed as your ideas seem to be thus far, you shouldn't have any trouble attracting a viral following. That just might be the best way to get this thing launched and into operational status.

I can't either, man. It's gonna be raw, whatever it is, but damned entertaining, truthful, and informative. The kinda shit you don't want to end.

Need to find some glasses like these that I can get a prescription for.

https://www.zetronix.com/kestrel-hi...MIqtmn4K6U3wIVEbnACh2KKwexEAQYAiABEgJ5P_D_BwE

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Love the spirit and intent of this thread. Been reading over the past couple and completely agree with the call to action.

Until now, I never felt as compelled to act o behalf of our country’s immediate future beyond voting. That apathetic, devil-may-care attitude came to an abrupt end after this year’s mid terms. The results, frankly, were appalling and completely unacceptable at every level. We saw a record number of communists elected into congress and governorships. Joe McCarthy must be going apeshit in his grave. For my part, I see California communism spreading across our interior mountain states like a super-plague, threatening once free states with the prospect of tyranny. Texas nearly elected a far left fucking asshole calling himself “Beto”...

Why did so many people willingly elect these Leninists? The overarching take away for me that these fucking people poured a ton of time, effort and resources into these elections while Republicans sat back and did nothing. Our enemies organized, cheated, brainwashed and schemed their way to victory while our supposed allies made minimal effort to stop them. Reality is that they have infiltrated the Republican Party and these RINOs are working hand in hand w/the communists to destroy this country from within. All great empires have fallen in this manner.

Case in point: the Nevada governor’s race. Laxalt (republican) did almost nothing to get his name and platform out to voters here in Clark County. For every campaign ad I saw for Laxalt, I saw at least 4-5 different pro-Sisolak ads, some blatantly lying to voters on things like property taxes and gun “control”. He wants to ban ARs, suppressors and many other ‘common use’ arms here in NV. This is just one example. There are countless other planned and pending assaults on our freedoms as you all know.

So what to do about it? Nothing - ha- not an option!

Here are some of my initial ideas:
1) Form Snipers Hide chapters in every city/town where we can come together, organize and leverage our collective resources to fight this shit. If chapters already exist and I am behind in the times, someone let me know who to connect with here in Vegas!

2) For those of us that can and want to, start running for office. There is nothing like having a champion(s) for causes that we hold as our highest priorities in a position to directly help us toward our goals.

3) Set SMART high level policy and legislative goals we can all embrace. Here are some of mine
- Work to overturn state level assault weapons bans nationwide via statutory or case law
- only support candidates for office or judicial positions that are committed to 2A rights and a strong border; globalists need not apply (it would be best if they all moved to another galaxy - we do what we need to do, we can all sit back and watch them flee our land like the fucking rats they are)
- work with other like-minded groups and bodies to achieve stated goals
- develop and execute upon an accountability framework so that we ensure those politicians we support and help get elected do what they promise

In the coming months I have no doubt our new governor will begin the process of eroding and plundering our rights. I intend to fight his red-commie ass the whole fucking way but I am only one person. Individually we can vote and do something’s but collectively we can do much, much more!

We all want the same thing - a futue that we and our children can look forward to, without fear. I am ready and willing to do my part in achieving the above listed goals and helping develop the road map to get us there.

The days of me relying on things to take care of themselves are over.

My 2c for the preservation of the 2A.

My 2c for the preservation of the 2A.

And a good two cents they were.

What stops you from running for office?
Should the 2A really be the main focal point? (e.g., I want someone that supports ALL of the first 10 amendments)
SH chapters could be pretty interesting, and I guess I'm already on that path, but IME we're a busy bunch with lots of irons in the fire. That's part of the reason we're in this mess in the first place. The commies are using .gov to subsidize their work force.

As for your #3, heck yeah for the most part.

Overturning laws, ordnances, everything that goes against the CONUS - Absolutely, but that's gonna take time, money, and people. We're gonna want to sue lots of people, too.

Creating sanctuary cities/states. Is it right to do that? I'd answer that question with this question, is it right to infringe on my rights?

Accountability framework - Bingo, man, accountability is a huge issue. What do we do with folks that lie their way into office and then begin executing communist agendas? How do we prevent people like that from ever getting on the ballot in the first place?

Reactions: johnnycat
Nothing stops me from running - never said I wouldn’t run ;) I am exploring doing exactly that.

I agree, all the amendments are critical but the 2A is their primary target thus will garner the majority of my energy (and deserves the majority of our focus). The 2A is what gives all the other Amendments and freedoms life. Without arms, we the people are just subjects whose rights are illusory.

We, the United Stares of America as a nation and its Constitution is largely unprecedented in human history. I can’t recall or think of a single society, nation, natonstate or empire that enshrined the people’s right to life liberty and happiness and empower those people to protect it against tyranny. It is what differentiates us citizens from subjects and serfs. Surfs exist solely for exploitation, oppression and amusement of their rulers. I will never be anyone’s subject or serf!

“Creating sanctuary cities....is it right to infringe upon my rights?” - Fuck No, to both questions.

I’ll reach out to you perhaps by phone or PM later this week. There much to discuss and even more to be done.

Nothing stops me from running - never said I wouldn’t run ;) I am exploring doing exactly that.

I agree, all the amendments are critical but the 2A is their primary target thus will garner the majority of my energy (and deserves the majority of our focus). The 2A is what gives all the other Amendments and freedoms life. Without arms, we the people are just subjects whose rights are illusory.

We, the United Stares of America as a nation and its Constitution is largely unprecedented in human history. I can’t recall or think of a single society, nation, natonstate or empire that enshrined the people’s right to life liberty and happiness and empower those people to protect it against tyranny. It is what differentiates us citizens from subjects and serfs. Surfs exist solely for exploitation, oppression and amusement of their rulers. I will never be anyone’s subject or serf!

“Creating sanctuary cities....is it right to infringe upon my rights?” - Fuck No, to both questions.

I’ll reach out to you perhaps by phone or PM later this week. There much to discuss and even more to be done.

I hope you do, buddy!

I hope you ALL do!

I can do some things, but I can't do everything.

Reactions: johnnycat
Before I get into it, I want to thank you guys for being good men, women (we do have those here, don't we?), and pink haired faggots. Y'all have taught me a lot of shit, you've shown me some excellent examples of how to be a good man (@1J04, @powdahound76, @sirhrmechanic, @pmclaine, and @Tucker301 especially), and y'all have helped me hone in on what it is that my gut, God, and the world's been trying to tell me.

Thank you.

Now, on to more pressing issues.

This is gonna take a minute to get through, and I spent a lot of time putting it together. I spent that time because I believe I'm getting close to understanding what needs to happen to restore this old ship, rusted as fuck with communism, tyranny, despotism, and narcissism. I put it together because I believe I can make a difference, and I want you to have my back. Please read this whole thread in its entirety.

Put some tunes on in the background and go at it like you would your taxes or an insurance policy. I recommend this shit.

----

Communists are kickin' our asses, we all know that.

The American spirit is retracting.

There ain't any damn good leaders anywhere.

Education is fucked.

Law enforcement is fucked.

Courts are fucked.

Everything, basically, is fucked.

There's no clear way to right the ship, either.

There ain't much hope in people's hearts anymore.

The fire's goin' out.

I spend most of my days on this Earth trying to figure out what I can do to make this world awesome. I look at everything, the good, the bad, the fuckin' horrific, and the shit you can't ever unsee. I got this question that keeps comin' up... "How can a little pissant like me move this behemoth of a communist mountain?"

There's a way, ain't gonna be easy, ain't gonna be fast, probably gonna wind up dead because of it, definitely gonna be fun as hell, and damn if whatever it is works even a little bit, it's gonna be fuckin' epic.

I've felt just like Tucker, with no fuckin' hope for the future of this country, I've felt like Army fuckin' Jerry ready to nuke the whole shit from orbit, I've felt like Sirh burnt out but knowing I've done good in this world and lookin' forward to God reviewing my life, all the mistakes, everything. It's been a wild emotional ride contemplating the ways of the world, but here I sit at almost 32 years old with a wonderful wife, 2 kick ass kids, 2 fully functional nuts, a brain that usually works pretty good, and just enough money to keep it all together.

Some of y'all may have heard my rantings about an app that organizes the political actions of a town. That's a fuckin' good idea, I promise.

Here's another fuckin' awesome idea - A platform that enables people running for an elected position to tell the whole damn world who they are and why some dipshit like me would want to vote for 'em. Not some stupid page where you've got "Issues" with half-assed ideas and buzzwords, but a fuckin' video summary showcasing just exactly what kind of damn American is running for office. As a voter in some place, key in your zipcode and it'll show you everyone running and who the hell they are. We'll get to a point where if you don't have your shit on there, nobody's gonna vote for you.

(Hypothetically, you'd see that I fuckin' hate communists, I like anyone that's like me (No fucks given for race, gender, or which hole is your favorite), I fuckin' love every one of the first 10 amendments, I love the shit out of my state and country, I drink, I smoke, I curse, I get dirty, I break shit, I fix shit, I set shit on fire and fuckin' love doing that, I shoot guns, I kill and eat animals, I'm honest, I care about people and give even when it hurts to do so, and I can be quite an asshole when I need to be. I also make stupid fuckin' mistakes. Example: I donated to @PPB's haiti bullshit and fucked up thinkin' he wasn't on the level, and he gave that fuckin' money back. I fucked up, but him returning that money helped me when I needed it most and I think he's OK with that. Some folks here can make good arguments about PPB's integrity, but in my experience he's a decent dude and I feel real shitty about that whole situation.)

There's more good ass ideas for how I can use my brain and my skills to build shit that'll help, but those two are pretty damn powerful.

There's another thing, though. I ain't some kinda damn socially akward dumbshit. When I talk to people, I make 'em fuckin' feel what I feel.

So, last night I was thinkin' about going to sleep around 9:30PM to get a good start on a cold Texas Sunday morning of deer hunting... And then I thought, nah fuck that I'ma go start some shit.

So, hopped in the jeep, beer in hand, and went lookin' for folks. First thing I found was a sounder. I hit the gas and took out the one in the back, about 120lbs or so. Tossed his ass in the ice chest and kept truckin'. Came up on a bonfire surrounded by people I ain't ever met in my life. Gave 'em the hog, and convinced 'em to do some late night wheelin' on my property. I opened my ice chest and told 'em to help their damn selves.

Next thing I know, we're up on my property on top of a Texas "mountain" talking about communists, God, and how shit is so fucked up and what can any of us do about it?

I've got an airforce buddy who's gone full communist. That dude kept inviting me to go to a bar, kill a pack of smokes and drink all the beer I could handle while we tried to shake each others beliefs, but I didn't really think much of it at first. It wasn't til last night that it dawned on me how fuckin' effective a strategy that is, and then I put my brain to work thinkin' about how to scale it up a bit. I kinda hit on that concept the other day when I said I want to get 100 cases of beer and a BBQ going in a parking lot with an open invitation for people to come out, eat, drink, and talk shit just like we do on this board, and just like I did last night with them random ass rednecks. Due to laws and shit, that's probably not the best strategy.

Next best thing is bars and restaurants. Walk in, and it'll go a little like this:

<Yelling pretty loudly>
"How's everybody doing tonight? Y'all having fun?" - "Fuck yeah!"
"Who wants me to pick up their tab?" - "I do!" times like 30 or so
"Fuckin' awesome, I'll pick up anybody's tab that wants to have a conversation about what type of people we are and where we go from here" - "Sold, what's on your mind?"

Well, for one, everything's fucked. It's fucked because we let it get that way. We voted communist pieces of shit into office that ended up creating laws to crush our way of life. We let these fuckers gain control of how we communicate, how we interact, how we learn, and how we live. They're using that power to propagate their bullshit, and they started with the kids. Our future, unabated, is pretty dismal.

It's so bad you got some parts of this country where it's law that communists win elections. It's so fuckin' bad you've got courts in TX supporting some crazy bitch's attempt to turn her 6 year old boy into a fuckin' girl.

It's so fuckin' bad you've got schools cranking out confused, illiterate, spoiled fuckin' communist brats.

It's so fuckin' bad that you don't even know how fuckin' bad it is!

Now, I dunno what the hell to do about everything, but I do know how to figure out complex systems. I'm a fuckin' engineer, I do that shit for a living. I love my fuckin' city, my state, and my country, and I'll be god damned if some communist fucks are gonna use technicalities to conquer this nation. I will do every fuckin' thing I can to make it better, and what I can't make better because of some bullshit like not being able to fire someone because laws, procedures, regulations, and all that communist bullshit, I will tell y'all exactly what the fuck I think about these motherfuckers, with corroborating evidence and a clear ass picture of why I think that son of a bitch should git, and what I think y'all need to help me do to pressure that piece of shit into gettin' the god damn hell out of our city. You got questions, call my ass at 832 709 6407. Vote for me for mayor, motherfuckers. First order of business is deleting that bullshit that says you can't shoot fireworks in city limits. Next, we gonna go after the school board.

I'll probably get my ass beat a time or two. Worth it.

Take it further, and we're looking at national exposure of a blueprint for how to take back your city. How to erase the defeatistism that infects so many people who don't vote, how to end the damn straight ticket bullshit, and how to get the ignorant dumbfucks that keep voting for communists to stop doing that shit.

I will lay that shit out in the form of a highly entertaining and inspiring series of videos.

So, how can I do any of these things?

If I want to do any of the apps, I'ma need time to put it together. I'ma need people to help. The best approach in my opinion is to start a company and get some solid talent in there. I've got the vision and the skills to do it on my own. I lack the time. It'll have to be profitable, which we can do. If any of y'all want to start that company and hire me on as an engineer, project manager, whatever, I'll need a salary of at least 80k and some health insurance. If it's a 1099 deal, 115k/year and I'll handle the rest. I'll dump my current cushy gig that ain't going anywhere in a heartbeat to jump on that risky shit.

If I want to make a hobby out of crashing bars, getting people drunk on my dime, and talking some fuckin' sense into people to the point where they want to run for office, them bar tabs are gonna be in the thousands I would guess. I'd be curious to see how much hell I could raise with 30k or so.

The best case is this:
People that believe in what I'm on about contribute what they can. I make making shit better my mission in life. I need about 100k/year to get by. Anything beyond that goes toward the mission. Twitter rants, youtube videos, campaigns, greasing wheels, and any other kinda shit that needs done to further the objective of routing communism. Supporting me is essentially supporting barrels of gasoline being dumped on the flame of liberty. I will build a damn good fuckin' fire. It's one of the few things I do really well.

Y'all are some pretty smart sons of bitches with good hearts. I ask that you evaluate my words today, and ask yourselves these questions:

1.) Is our situation fucked?
2.) Is there anything I can think of to make it better?
3.) What am I willing to do in order to make it better?
4.) Who the fuck is QnD and why does he spend so much fucking time typing this shit out to me?
5.) Is there a chance in hell that he's the right guy for this job?
6.) Is it worth the risk to help him pull this shit together?
7.) Is there any other option?
8.) Could I do any of that shit QnD said better than QnD could?

I come to y'all first because I know I can get millions of supporters anywhere else. I want to succeed, I want America be fuckin' American again, and right now is so critical. Before I act, I need to know if you're on board and anything you can contribute. Your opinion matters to me, and if you think I'm a sloppy belligerent drunk that needs to stay in his own lane, I will not stop because of that, but I will internalize what you write to me. No guarantees, but I just might be a better man for having read it. I hold the judgement of the 'hide in the highest esteem, and I want to know what you think. SPEAK YOUR FUCKING MIND, NOW!

Especially all of these motherfuckers:
@ArmyJerry
@sirhrmechanic
@1J04
@Tucker301
@pmclaine
@Veer_G
@coldboremiracle
@THEIS
(and I don't want to hear no shit like, "Game over man! We can't win.". Put some fuckin' time into it. It won't be wasted, I swear to God. The last time I did that was more than 15 fuckin' years ago.)

I'm Jon Fuckin' Findley, and I approve this shit. You got questions, gimme a call at 832 709 6407.

So a bunch of thoughts... and I'd probably be more creative if I hadn't just creased my chest with a grinding tool... and am sort of sitting here waiting for the Aleve to kick in and thinking that a beer would help! But here goes...

And a public apology to QD... because he asked me weeks ago to think about this... and I said I would... and I let him down! Sorry brother!

I'll respectfully disagree that we are totally beyond help, hell in a handbasket, mess. It looks that way. It feels that way some time... but remember, you are seeing what the news is telling you. So is everyone else. And we know what the news is really all about. Getting people to tune in so they can sell ad space for more money. So they make you come back... outrage you... trick you into staying tuned in... by entertaining you and outraging you. And they do that by not telling the news, but by putting on the most outrageous shit they can... and making the outraged keep watching them.

But there is a lot wrong with the country... But I think there is more right than wrong. And that is evidenced by the fact that a couple of years ago, We The People rebelled at the ballot box, not on the fields at Bull Run or in the USA equivalent of Sarajevo. And we put in someone who was going to break the system enough to have a soft-landing reset. And the fact that we have see one or two attempted soft-coups, that the Resistence is losing their minds... and the Communists are coming out of the woodwork... tells me that We The People... made a good decision.

However that guy... can't work in a vacuum. He can't work unless he has good people watching his back... without people in the bars and the bowling alleys and the deer stands and, ultimately, the school boards, town councils, county boards, state legislatures, congress and Cabinet... covering his ass and the ass of the successors who carry the torch forward. If we sit back and say "Well, we won... " and get complacent, then we'll end up with Occasional Cortex, Bernie or some commie elected.

So what guys like QD's age need to do... is take that anger, motivation, energy, communications skills, vision... and leadership ability and get into politics! Start with the school board. Next county Commissioner. Or State Legislature. Congress, Senate... If we only let the losers and the communists run for office, we get the government we deserve... one of idiots. Who are using the system to get rich... instead of to represent the people as they are supposed to.

Last, I like the idea of a platform that people go to... but such things do exist. The League of Women voters... and several other groups have put together such platforms. Frankly, only political geeks go to them. Most people ignore politics until they watch a few ads during election season and then vote for the name they recognize. I think that's changing... people ARE getting engaged. Facebook and Twitter are helping (and hurting) but we can't say that they aren't making people aware. So I am not sure the platform is needed...

But what probably 'is' needed is some kind of way to get 'us' out to vote. Personally, I have missed only one election in the past 35 years. And it was a local election that I was so pissed off about that I didn't show up. But I know a ton of folks who go 'it's deer season... my candidate never wins, I hate them all, won't do any good, etc. etc. etc.' The people who vote in droves are the activists, the dead, the frauds bussed to the polls... the freak show folks, college students who register in their college towns... while 'average Joe' goes to work and lets someone else take care of democracy for them. If just a few percent of these people got engaged... went and voted Red State... they would bury the freaks, activists and commies at a level that would send them all to Venezuela forever.

If you can find a way to get 'our' people to get off their asses and vote... 100 percent... all the time... then we win. And by 'our people' I include anyone who wants to live in a Constititional Republic. Who recognizes that the "Party of Emancipation" wasn't leftist Communist democrats. Who will throw out the thieves, charlatans, users, liars... and send people to represent them who "Represent them" not rule them. Don't care about color, religion, orientation, whatever. We have room in this country for everyone. Unfortunately, the fringes all seem to try and coalesce under the 'fringe' of progressive bullshit. Which caters to them, but will kill them off the minute they get into power... the useful idiots are the first to go. And noone is more monotheistic than a Socialist who will kill everyone and anyone who isn't a pure socialist. But the fringe freaks don't realize that... what they should do is become 'leave me alone' Libertarians. But that's not what the diseased leftist mind thinks, is it?

Anyway.... I am going to go get a brew! I think you are on to something... and you not only are tapping into... but representing a wave that is running through our Republic. If that wave is going to build and wash away the filth... more people have to join it... not just in words, but in deeds. So run baby run!!! And get your friends to run. Take over the whole school board and then DESTROY the freaks at the school... get rid of the Communist teachers. Then run for city council. Take IT over. Destroy the freaks there. Fire the progressives. Run them out. Run for the state legislature... get your friends to run. Take it over. And don't play nice. D estroy the freaks there. In words and deeds, call them out for what they are, expose their corruption and lies.... Be 'That guy.'

Right now, there are a few of them out there. Many got elected in the Teaparty wave in 2010. And more got elected this fall... And more... many more... will get elected in 2020. Because it's going to be a tidal wave of greatness in a few months.

Anyway... some thoughts. Have fun with it! We need more like you.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I think Jon Findley should form the "Deplored Patriots Party".

Then set a date for the "Day of the Deplorable" and hold the "Patriots Peace March". You pick a weekday and on that day all Trump supporters and people that don't want to see America become a commie shithole. All call in sick to work ( if you won't risk a days pay you sure won't risk it all). That alone would send a huge message. But if they all went to the seat of their local Govt and hung out for a few hours. It would truly make a difference.

Set the date, get out the word and I'm there. JMHO

It has to be peaceful even when provoked. Defense only.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
So a bunch of thoughts... and I'd probably be more creative if I hadn't just creased my chest with a grinding tool... and am sort of sitting here waiting for the Aleve to kick in and thinking that a beer would help! But here goes...

And a public apology to QD... because he asked me weeks ago to think about this... and I said I would... and I let him down! Sorry brother!

I'll respectfully disagree that we are totally beyond help, hell in a handbasket, mess. It looks that way. It feels that way some time... but remember, you are seeing what the news is telling you. So is everyone else. And we know what the news is really all about. Getting people to tune in so they can sell ad space for more money. So they make you come back... outrage you... trick you into staying tuned in... by entertaining you and outraging you. And they do that by not telling the news, but by putting on the most outrageous shit they can... and making the outraged keep watching them.

But there is a lot wrong with the country... But I think there is more right than wrong. And that is evidenced by the fact that a couple of years ago, We The People rebelled at the ballot box, not on the fields at Bull Run or in the USA equivalent of Sarajevo. And we put in someone who was going to break the system enough to have a soft-landing reset. And the fact that we have see one or two attempted soft-coups, that the Resistence is losing their minds... and the Communists are coming out of the woodwork... tells me that We The People... made a good decision.

However that guy... can't work in a vacuum. He can't work unless he has good people watching his back... without people in the bars and the bowling alleys and the deer stands and, ultimately, the school boards, town councils, county boards, state legislatures, congress and Cabinet... covering his ass and the ass of the successors who carry the torch forward. If we sit back and say "Well, we won... " and get complacent, then we'll end up with Occasional Cortex, Bernie or some commie elected.

So what guys like QD's age need to do... is take that anger, motivation, energy, communications skills, vision... and leadership ability and get into politics! Start with the school board. Next county Commissioner. Or State Legislature. Congress, Senate... If we only let the losers and the communists run for office, we get the government we deserve... one of idiots. Who are using the system to get rich... instead of to represent the people as they are supposed to.

Last, I like the idea of a platform that people go to... but such things do exist. The League of Women voters... and several other groups have put together such platforms. Frankly, only political geeks go to them. Most people ignore politics until they watch a few ads during election season and then vote for the name they recognize. I think that's changing... people ARE getting engaged. Facebook and Twitter are helping (and hurting) but we can't say that they aren't making people aware. So I am not sure the platform is needed...

But what probably 'is' needed is some kind of way to get 'us' out to vote. Personally, I have missed only one election in the past 35 years. And it was a local election that I was so pissed off about that I didn't show up. But I know a ton of folks who go 'it's deer season... my candidate never wins, I hate them all, won't do any good, etc. etc. etc.' The people who vote in droves are the activists, the dead, the frauds bussed to the polls... the freak show folks, college students who register in their college towns... while 'average Joe' goes to work and lets someone else take care of democracy for them. If just a few percent of these people got engaged... went and voted Red State... they would bury the freaks, activists and commies at a level that would send them all to Venezuela forever.

If you can find a way to get 'our' people to get off their asses and vote... 100 percent... all the time... then we win. And by 'our people' I include anyone who wants to live in a Constititional Republic. Who recognizes that the "Party of Emancipation" wasn't leftist Communist democrats. Who will throw out the thieves, charlatans, users, liars... and send people to represent them who "Represent them" not rule them. Don't care about color, religion, orientation, whatever. We have room in this country for everyone. Unfortunately, the fringes all seem to try and coalesce under the 'fringe' of progressive bullshit. Which caters to them, but will kill them off the minute they get into power... the useful idiots are the first to go. And noone is more monotheistic than a Socialist who will kill everyone and anyone who isn't a pure socialist. But the fringe freaks don't realize that... what they should do is become 'leave me alone' Libertarians. But that's not what the diseased leftist mind thinks, is it?

Anyway.... I am going to go get a brew! I think you are on to something... and you not only are tapping into... but representing a wave that is running through our Republic. If that wave is going to build and wash away the filth... more people have to join it... not just in words, but in deeds. So run baby run!!! And get your friends to run. Take over the whole school board and then DESTROY the freaks at the school... get rid of the Communist teachers. Then run for city council. Take IT over. Destroy the freaks there. Fire the progressives. Run them out. Run for the state legislature... get your friends to run. Take it over. And don't play nice. D estroy the freaks there. In words and deeds, call them out for what they are, expose their corruption and lies.... Be 'That guy.'

Right now, there are a few of them out there. Many got elected in the Teaparty wave in 2010. And more got elected this fall... And more... many more... will get elected in 2020. Because it's going to be a tidal wave of greatness in a few months.

Anyway... some thoughts. Have fun with it! We need more like you.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Thank you, sir. Better late than never =)

The heart of the issue in a lot of this is how to get people off their asses to do the things they're obligated to do as a citizen in this country. While I don't agree that everyone should be able to vote, I think since that's what we've got now, there shouldn't be anyone remaining silent, especially not those of us that want our children to experience an America similar and/or better than the one we did.

My current focus is on rolling out the congressional robodialer. A March due date was a bit optimistic, but one of the interesting ideas that stemmed from that was how to get people to call their congress members in the first place. I decided to start asking people if they'd ever called their congress members, and holy fuck... No one has been doing that. There's 50+ year old people that've never said shit to anybody. Some I've been listening to bitch about stuff for decades, and yet they never had the balls to pick up a phone and tell someone that could DO something how they felt. It was pretty enlightening, and I started asking random people I encountered the same questions.

A pattern has emerged, which is essentially this:
"Have you ever called your congressmen?"
- "No."
"Why not?"
- "I'm not gonna sit on hold forever to talk to someone that doesn't give a shit about me."
"Oh, man... It's really easy and only takes like a minute or two. Here, let's call 'em right now."

At the very least, congress is getting phone calls they'd never have gotten before. Due to the ad-hoc impromptu nature of this strategy, you can end up with some confused staffers on the other end of the line, since random people that never have called congress before have no idea what they're gonna say... Draw the conversation out of 'em, and ask the staffer to be accommodating while a head is being removed from an ass. If folks are too lazy to dial a number themselves, do it for 'em and shove the phone in their faces. It works :D

@FS1 - I like the idea. Getting the word out is the main issue there. Need national coverage that could last a few days. I've got some ideas, but I dunno that I can afford them yet.

There's another aspect I forgot to mention in my reply.

Trustworthiness of people on the internet.

This thread, along with a bunch of others, have helped me prove that it's a possibility that we, as people who have, in most cases, never met, can still depend on each other for some things. That friendships can be formed, and that putting your faith and trust in people who've done little more than talk shit on the internet is not a fucking insane proposition.

Quite the contrary opinion to mainstream thought. One I hope will reverberate through our communities and enable us to work together with, or on behalf of, one another in order to fix shit and make things happen.

It's pretty fucking incredible, really. Y'all may not see it yet, but I see a reality where people on the internet operate in more or less the same manner as they do in the real world. Some levels of respect, courtesy, integrity, and decency. We can leverage that and amplify our voices and actions across the country.

I've tried to set a good example. Not saying I'm perfect, but I do my best. I think if more folks behave as I do, and it catches on in other places on the internet, we can create an environment where the money, time, and energy of millions of folks who think like we do are right there at our finger tips. No formalities necessary, except in cases where someone is old school and only accepts cash or checks, and people who don't use cash or checks want to support them. Then you get some @powdahound76's and @1J04's who've both also set some amazing examples of being decent, trustworthy people that I can count on to do the right thing.

That is some serious freedom right there.... That I can put my trust and faith in dozens upon dozens of people in a sub-forum on a shooting site and not be disappointed, is absofuckinglutely incredible.

This is the type of shit that has never existed before, and is a stellar source of raw human potential. This is a thing we need to develop and refine. When we can all more or less trust and support each other, and our numbers are millions, there should be little that we can't overcome together.

What a fuckin' time to be alive.

Maybe tomorrow there will no longer be a need for a "foundation" or a "charitable organization" or any of that bullshit. We can just look out for, and support each other directly, whatever the issue might be. No need for any centralized anything. Just some folks jumping on the bandwagon of the day, and giving a dollar, a letter, a phone call, or whatever when that's what is asked of them.

We're already there, for the most part.

There's another aspect I forgot to mention in my reply.

Trustworthiness of people on the internet.

This thread, along with a bunch of others, have helped me prove that it's a possibility that we, as people who have, in most cases, never met, can still depend on each other for some things. That friendships can be formed, and that putting your faith and trust in people who've done little more than talk shit on the internet is not a fucking insane proposition.

Quite the contrary opinion to mainstream thought. One I hope will reverberate through our communities and enable us to work together with, or on behalf of, one another in order to fix shit and make things happen.

It's pretty fucking incredible, really. Y'all may not see it yet, but I see a reality where people on the internet operate in more or less the same manner as they do in the real world. Some levels of respect, courtesy, integrity, and decency. We can leverage that and amplify our voices and actions across the country.

I've tried to set a good example. Not saying I'm perfect, but I do my best. I think if more folks behave as I do, and it catches on in other places on the internet, we can create an environment where the money, time, and energy of millions of folks who think like we do are right there at our finger tips. No formalities necessary, except in cases where someone is old school and only accepts cash or checks, and people who don't use cash or checks want to support them. Then you get some @powdahound76's and @1J04's who've both also set some amazing examples of being decent, trustworthy people that I can count on to do the right thing.

That is some serious freedom right there.... That I can put my trust and faith in dozens upon dozens of people in a sub-forum on a shooting site and not be disappointed, is absofuckinglutely incredible.

This is the type of shit that has never existed before, and is a stellar source of raw human potential. This is a thing we need to develop and refine. When we can all more or less trust and support each other, and our numbers are millions, there should be little that we can't overcome together.

What a fuckin' time to be alive.

Maybe tomorrow there will no longer be a need for a "foundation" or a "charitable organization" or any of that bullshit. We can just look out for, and support each other directly, whatever the issue might be. No need for any centralized anything. Just some folks jumping on the bandwagon of the day, and giving a dollar, a letter, a phone call, or whatever when that's what is asked of them.

We're already there, for the most part.

This! Maybe if we hear of a new bill being introduced we get some volunteers to write a congressman or call on someone elses behalf, whether it be from your nifty idea machine or just old school labor like we do in the good guys with guns thread. For example, if we know for sure of a bill coming down the pike we get literally thousands of people to call these reps and talk directly to them, Hell record it even. That way if they go against what they say on the call we can blast the calls out in response and make them look bad. A lot of these people revolve around optics.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
This! Maybe if we hear of a new bill being introduced we get some volunteers to write a congressman or call on someone elses behalf, whether it be from your nifty idea machine or just old school labor like we do in the good guys with guns thread. For example, if we know for sure of a bill coming down the pike we get literally thousands of people to call these reps and talk directly to them, Hell record it even. That way if they go against what they say on the call we can blast the calls out in response and make them look bad. A lot of these people revolve around optics.

Fuckin' A, man... Just get someone to talk to 'em about it in person and get the shit on video.

I want to do that with the Mayor of Houston and the CLEO of HPD about that fucked up raid. Need to figure out how to get in a situation where I can ask questions first, though. That's kinda tricky for me, but maybe some other 'hide member is on a first name basis with 'em.

Do you have anything in mind for your area? I'll get you a camera.

Fuckin' A, man... Just get someone to talk to 'em about it in person and get the shit on video.

I want to do that with the Mayor of Houston and the CLEO of HPD about that fucked up raid. Need to figure out how to get in a situation where I can ask questions first, though. That's kinda tricky for me, but maybe some other 'hide member is on a first name basis with 'em.

Do you have anything in mind for your area? I'll get you a camera.

Luckily, I live in free country man!

Luckily, I live in free country man!

Ok, you live in wonderland. So what states have some fucked up shit going on that we want state reps, mayors, etc to weigh in on on video for the whole world to see?

Colorado has some crazy shit going on, and I know we've got a lot of folks from CO on this board.
Same for UT, MO, TX, FL, WA, OR, VT, and PA. All of which have the potential of not going full-communism.

Ok, you live in wonderland. So what states have some fucked up shit going on that we want state reps, mayors, etc to weigh in on on video for the whole world to see?

Colorado has some crazy shit going on, and I know we've got a lot of folks from CO on this board.
Same for UT, MO, TX, FL, WA, OR, VT, and PA. All of which have the potential of not going full-communism.

NM, they starting to infiltrate GA as well. I’d say add those to your list and you’d have a great starting point. I might also add VA. Maryland is trying their damndest to make it Maryland V2.

NM, they starting to infiltrate GA as well. I’d say add those to your list and you’d have a great starting point. I might also add VA. Maryland is trying their damndest to make it Maryland V2.

Ok... Well, I think if anyone could make a point at least 3/4 as well as Mr. Mark Robinson, the legend, the fuckin' ordinary as fuck American himself, had and had the nuts to raise some hell in a spot where it mattered, then I'd be behind that 100%.

Is it you? Is it me? is it @ArmyJerry or @THEIS? Is it only a handful of people? I don't think it should be. We need to support and encourage folks like this everywhere. Every opportunity that presents itself, we ought to do more than some stupid social media shit like "like" and "share" what he said, and, instead, give a dollar. Give two dollars. When it becomes a thing, and he's getting sued? Give $20 or $60 or $200 dollars. Do the other stuff, too, but also stand behind him, and invest.

Anyone sticking their neck out ought to know, within reason, that the American people are watching and are ready to intervene when necessary.

Am I fucking retarded thinking this way? I don't think so.

Actually, now that I think about it, I do have some people here I wouldn’t mind interviewing and getting on recording. Hmmmm...do we have a list of questions or demands we want to ask? I want to flat out ask some of these idiots why they have been in office for 30 years and I want a real response.

I think some of us should run for office. I mean if an old bartender can do it on $200k then there is light in the current darkness.

Actually, now that I think about it, I do have some people here I wouldn’t mind interviewing and getting on recording. Hmmmm...do we have a list of questions or demands we want to ask? I want to flat out ask some of these idiots why they have been in office for 30 years and I want a real response.

I think some of us should run for office. I mean if an old bartender can do it on $200k then there is light in the current darkness.

Start a new thread. Get the feedback you need. Let's get on with it. I'll do the same =)

Become the next Andrew Breitbart... his cameras and ambush journalism started a wave. Hidden cameras along with open ones... tough questions.

Can’t think of the name of the guy who keeps doing all the hidden camera videos... but his material is amazing. He nailed Planned Parenthood, among others. Follow his lead.

It’s easy to become a journalist in a free country... just say you are one!

No one said you have to be a leftist to be a journalist.

Go get em!

Cheers, Sirhr

Ps. James O’Keefe is the guy who nailed ACORN and NPR. And PP. A few hundred James OKeefe types could devastate the commies. Think what you could do to some school board radical just by talking with them and leading them down path of opening their pie holes... then publishing the videos. Okeefe is genius!

Last edited:
You guys are great. Thank you for this. You’ve got me pondering, that’s for sure.

Standing on the sidelines waiting to see what happens and bitching about it (guilty as charged) has gotten us here.

I love the impromptu camera interviews, starting on the local level. Almost every town around me has little for sale groups on fake book that is sort of like craigslist, but gets a ton of views from very specific geographic. That’s where I’d be dropping those jewels.

I completely forgot to preface with that Jon reached out to me first and practices what he preaches. He's a straight shooter. ?

That's how comfortable I felt replying to this thread like we were just at one of those dinners he was talking about, drinking and bullshittin'

Hit me up if you're ever in town.

Maybe we should put together a thread for others that want to run for office, like how to run for office for dummies thread, if you will. Good idea?
Hey man, I’ll vote for you if you run for mayor of Birmingham! Think all the other former Mayer’s are in the pen!

• Haha
Just saw the OP today.

Too many words for me, dawg. Having majored in philosophy (philo-sophia / the love of-wisdom) at university, which actually taught very little wisdom but did teach me a high level of analytical reasoning, and having studied comparative religion ad nauseam, Ive boiled it down to a simple formulae. You can take it for what its worth and ymmv.

-"Seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all else will be added." Jesus the Nazarene.

If we look at his other statement of note:

-"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Putting into perspective, and gleaning the wisdom from those two statements, Ive come up with this.

If I "Forget the world and its Mammon: Mind my own business and maintain my own personal righteousness (treat others the way I want to be treated): Things always work out for the best for me, and I dont fret about all the stupidity I see around me.