• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Netflix/Stranger Things?

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2001
AZ
Anybody watching this? Granddaughter gave us the first season on DVD for Christmas. That's what we did on Christmas Day. Then, on to season 2 on Netflix yesterday. Saving the season finale for tonight.

I think the writing treats the subject matter a whole lot better than most shows on TV these days; and yes, it's way out there. But it's also really interesting, and the bad guys do get clobbered.

Greg

I’m not usually into this type of show, but ended up watching both seasons and am looking forward to Season 3.... in 2019. Pretty good series.

Reactions: Basher
One of my favorites as well, imo season 2 is actually better than season 1 which I didnt think was going to be possible. I love the chracters and that time period in general, wish more tv shows/movies would come out set in the 70s/80s.