• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nevada Primary

alamo5000

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2020
This is epic. Those clowns are trying to force people to vote for 'one of their people' by denying Trump a spot on the ballot. The electorate sent a resounding F.U. to all of them.

Capture.JPG

no I think she's running counting on Trump being either imprisoned or denied from being able to hold office. At that point, she's counting either for herself or Biden. Either way, we'll get the same thing: more inflation, more war, more open borders, more gun control.
Plus, she can keep that campaign money. She is a disgusting political class whore!

Reactions: psharon78
no I think she's running counting on Trump being either imprisoned or denied from being able to hold office. At that point, she's counting either for herself or Biden. Either way, we'll get the same thing: more inflation, more war, more open borders, more gun control.
To watch her work a crowd reminds me of a hog in the slop-trough: slurpin up the adulation.

She's running so when they lock Trump up she's the default nominee
No one has cancelled their campaign. (That I know of) They have suspended their campaign. That keeps them all in the pool of candidates if Trump drops dead. I won't get into whether he can run from a jail cell. That's another topic for another thread.

Reactions: M4orturnate