• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 10/22 Tactical Trainer stock by RTAC

Captain Kirk

Roberts Tactical Precison
Banned !
Hide members. I have been a long time member here on the Hide, and am in the process of staring up a new business, Roberts Tactical Precision Inc, or RTAC. One of the featured products we are gearing up to produce is the 10/22 Tactical Trainer stock, fully inletted for the 10/22. I will be working on vendor status here on the Hide over the next few weeks, no orders will ne taken at this time until I can get that setup. I will be working towards a group buy by mid summer. Here are some specs of the stocks;

- Fiberglass composite construction
- Fully inletted for Ruger 10/22
- full length bedding pillar, epoxied into stock
- aggresive textured palm swell and fore end
- full length pillar offers increased accuracy and stability
- 2 sling studs included
- flush cup option
- Adjustable cheek piece option
- Rubber butt pad
- Adjustable LOP spacer system, additional spacers available
- .920 bull barrel channel
- Cerekote finis (choice of od, coyote tan, black)

FUTURE APPLICATIONS WILL INCLUDE; SAKO QUAD, SAVAGE, RUGER 77/22, non inletted centerfire Rem 700 and clones, Savage, Win 70, and more

P9140270.jpg

P9110261.jpg

Kirk Roberts
Roberts Tactical Precision Inc

Hey brother!

Long time no see/hear! Glad to see you are continuing on with this project/concept, Kirk. I am one of the fortunate members here who acquired one of Kirk's original production 10/22 A5-style stocks like those pictured above with his first gen brass bedding pillar and it is an amazing setup! I can only imagine how good these newly revised, full fiberglass/bedding block/etc. stocks will be.

Color me interested in another stock once you get things rolling, Kirk. As always, I'm glad to fully T&E any pre-production samples you want to send my way in the meantime!! ;)

Take care and God bless!

B.

I'm thinking PWS T3 Summit so the 10/22 will do fine for me. I remember these from a few years back, never was able to get in on that one then, but I sure wanted one.

Let us know when they are ready. I'm a buyer!

... to be more specific, I will take a black one ... like now ... just sayin'

:)

Last edited:
Put me on the non inletted list please! Really want one of these, I'll be happy to be one of your 1st customers for that version for sure! I have plans and need a stock like this! Thanks

Ben

Good to see this come back around, also seems to be an improved version. I just put my first 10/22 together so I'll try to keep an eye on this.

If it's possible please pm me when these are available or if/when a group buy happens.

Good to see you're back to working on these CK. I gotta say these new ones look really damned good. What are they weighing in at?

Also, any chance of getting them inletted for the MOA 10/22 receiver?

Last edited:
Thanks Metalhead. will get some weights once I get production finalized. I am working with a few different filler weights, the idea of a trainer is to have it be similar to the weight and feel of a full size stock, so they have been right around 3 lbs. The LOP is the same as a fill size stock but can be reduced by 1? for youth shooters by removing the spacers. It really is only smaller in the lenght of the forend, since most 22s run 16" barrels I chose to shorten the forend which I think makes the rifle look more to scale, vs pitting a 10/22 in a full size stock.

Another request for CZ 455 option. Very nice looking stock.

I've been thinking about doing a suppressed Kidd build, and your stock looks like it would complete it nicely...and better yet your local to me. To get this out there even more you might want to let the people on the WA state firearm forums know as we'll.

Thanks db, there have been a few given away on prize tables at the JC Steel Challenge. Jake V from JC Steel has one personally, but most are out around the country in Hide members hands. I will be doing a lot more advertising locally soon.

Kirk Roberts

Aftermarket stocks are few and far between in the 77/22 market - I have a feeling you are going to do well in that market.

i was on the first list years ago..... maybe ill get on this list again. any estimate on a time frame to start taking orders, start production and deliver the product?

i was on the first list years ago..... maybe ill get on this list again. any estimate on a time frame to start taking orders, start production and deliver the product?

Charger,

Yes, I recall that.

I am finishing up a few things on the production end, as far as the very near future, these will still be made on a relatively small scale. Only time and interest will deturmine where it goes from there. I have every intention of giving the Hide members first go around on the first run. I am working on finalizing my status as a vendor here, once that is done I can discuss orders and any Hide discounts, or a possible group buy. I have been a member here since 2005, the Hide has shown me a lot of love and the interest started here, so I'll try to give back as much as possible to show my gratitude.

Kirk Roberts

KR, Please put me on the list for a 77/22 heavyfill Multicam w/ left side cups. Thanks

I'm looking to get or put something together in the way of a 22LR trainer so I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing more.
Thanks
Bill

Charger,

Yes, I recall that.

I am finishing up a few things on the production end, as far as the very near future, these will still be made on a relatively small scale. Only time and interest will deturmine where it goes from there. I have every intention of giving the Hide members first go around on the first run. I am working on finalizing my status as a vendor here, once that is done I can discuss orders and any Hide discounts, or a possible group buy. I have been a member here since 2005, the Hide has shown me a lot of love and the interest started here, so I'll try to give back as much as possible to show my gratitude.

Kirk Roberts

yeah i guess im still in. No reason not to be. Ill monitor this thread for updates.

I actually didn't start my PWS T3 build because I couldn't find a stock like this. I'm definitely interested in the 10/22 inlet.

Just when I thought my wallet was going to catch a break... :rolleyes:

Funny I was just going to post the question: where can I find a tactical trainer for a sako quad for <$300?
I don't know what you plan to charge but I'd like to find an alternative to Manners/McMillan for a rimfire stock.

Last edited:
I'm interested in one. And real interested if you offer it for a Anschutz 54 repeater action.

Can't you just make mine then send it to me as a gift? Then I could donate an amount you would find reasonable for the work you've done?

I'm in for one for a rear tang KIDD 10/22. Black w/ left side cups & adjustable cheek piece.