• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 10/22 Tactical Trainer stock by RTAC

Please let me know when they're ready for purchase. I'm in!

77/22, 77/22 mag, O! and a 77/22! left side cups.
Mr kirk, one thing you may want to take a poll on or ask is the
barrel channel that most may want on the 77/22. keep up the good work.

I would take one inletted for a Kidd rear tang.

Do you have any pictures with a 16.5in bull barrel?

Last edited:
New 10/22 Tactical Trainer stock by RTAC

If you make one that will fit a Savage Mark II FV-SR, I'll buy one if the price is reasonable. I have been looking at the stocks at Boyd's, but I'd rather not get a wooded stock.

Last edited:
Holy crap you're back!
I was also on the original list so definitely interested.
And as others reflected, PLEASE DO SAVAGE Mark 2s! Lots of FS-VR owners that want a nice stock for their 22.

Depending on timeframe of availability, I'd be interested in a 10/22 and if offered a 22 CZ452 Varmint as well.

Glad this is still a go, my 77/22 has been sitting on the back burner.
I think I was on your list to a long time ago

My integral savage fvsr needs one of these stocks. Any idea of a time frame for these or wheb you might work on other versions?

I can't believe this announcement is nearly a month old, I am getting impatient. I mean I would be more patient if I knew expected wait time was a year, but I don't think I will wait 2.

I'd grab one for a Savage Mark 2 when available. My FVSR could use something better than the tupperware factory stock.

Last edited:
With everyone posting that they were on the original list and since you ignored my post I have my answer!

Gunny Sergeant
Follows
Following

Feedback Score
1 (100%)
Were you the same person making the A-5's copies a few years ago?

Eddie
"You're only happy when things die!" my wife says about me

Captain Kirk - I too am interested in a Black 10/22 inletted for a Kidd rear tang.

What does one need to do to order a stock? Is this just a proposed project idea or are there going to be any stocks produced and sold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 10/22 looks ready to order on his site for those interested. Also count me in if you make them for the fvsr!

The 10/22 looks ready to order on his site for those interested.

I contacted Kirk on the 18th of May about the 10/22 stock and he claims shipping will start late July. I used his website to contact him and got on his waiting list(fingers X-ed)

I'm going to say it again... Anschutz, Anschutz, ANSCHUTZ!!! :D

:DAAAANNSCHUUUUUTTZZZzz!!:D
I emailed him about this on June 2nd and have yet to get a reply.
Maybe next month Kirk will answer some questions on this thread:rolleyes: Maybe he never got vendors status here?