• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 10/22 Tactical Trainer stock by RTAC

:DAAAANNSCHUUUUUTTZZZzz!!:D
I emailed him about this on June 2nd and have yet to get a reply.
Maybe next month Kirk will answer some questions on this thread:rolleyes: Maybe he never got vendors status here?

Never got the email, sorry about that.

I have been working long hours getting the new shop setup, it is complete and ready to move into. I will be finishing a handful of molds for the 10/22 Tactical Trainer stock, it gets first priority. I have started a wait list for other stocks that members have inquired about, Annie, Savage, 77/22, and Sako QUAD to name a few. I am still working on vendor status, I will contact Frank about that soon. I am still a one man show working a full time job so this is still a side venture at this point.

Kirk Roberts

You bet Nathan

Here is a pic of another camo stock that just shipped today, one of the test mule Rugers with a Shilen barrel

P6260888_zpsdd772204.jpg

CRAP. I did not to see this.

Now I will have to build a new 10/22 for one of these stocks. :)

Hmm, Kidd maybe???

There will be a version inletted for the CZ 455, as well as a KIDD rear tang. As I mentioned, the primary focus is to get a large batch of 10/22s out, then focus on offering additional stocks to the lineup. We will be offering full size stocks as well, and I am working on a few hunting/tactical stocks for short and long action rifles for a well known gunsmith business. There will be a lot of interesting things coming in the near future.

Kirk Roberts

Kirk … Good Luck with your endeavor! It makes me happy when I see someone have an idea and then make it happen! It's the American Way!

Kirk … Good Luck with your endeavor! It makes me happy when I see someone have an idea and then make it happen! It's the American Way!

I appreciate that.

It started as a personal project, interest here took it in a different direction, the Hide has played a very large role helping make it this far. I truly appreciate all the positive feedback, support, and interest in my products. I will pass that appreciation on to the Hide in any way I can.

Kirk Roberts

I received my stock yesterday. it took a while but worth the wait. the fit and finish was better than I expected.
thanks again good luck with your new business.

in this initial run will there be any set up for the kidd tang inlet? ETA on getting one with the tang option?

I have been working on getting my hands on a KIDD receiver to test fit, but without buying one or inquiring about borrowing one, I will have a less accurate ETA when it can be offered. . Its on my radar and is the next inletting to be offered, and the Savage soon after.

Kirk Roberts

Upper shop for fiberglass layup of stocks is complete, paint booth, large paint oven, 1500 sq/ft in all set aside just for stock manufacturing. We have another 2500 sq/ft setup for our IRIS targets and other future plans. We are a few weeks away from production!

P7130917_zps9c423956.jpg

P7130918_zpseaeb4247.jpg

Kirk, any update on production starting?

How is it going to work, are you going to just say "ok, lets do this" and then whoever goes to the website is first come first served?

Any idea on your targetted lead time from placing the order?

I recommend calling or emailing. Placed my order on Monday via email. Doesn't hurt that I'm only a few miles south of him.

77/22.............

I hear you loud and clear. I have a lot of irons in the fire at the moment with the 10/22 stocks, IRIS target systems, MQT targets, a few full size stocks that will be going into production shortly, and more. The 10/22 stocks come out of the molds as a solid, meaning no inletting. I have been working with a few rimfire actions to see what other applications will work with the exxisting stocks, Savage and CZ are the 2nd and 3rd application that will come out. The 77/22 will be looked at and I don't see any reason why we can't make it work, I can not give a timeline on when that will happen, maybe when things slow down this winter I will come back to the 77/22. The 77/22 posses some interesting problems with inletting, it is a different animal when compared to the 10/22.

It really comes down to interest, the voices and requests are what I use to deturmine what applications get the most attention.

Kirk, any update on production starting?

I have a small number of stocks going out at the end of August, and more by early September. I have been finishing up the new molds which will speed up production considerably. All stocks are hand laid and all work is done in-house, the new mold process will increas output by about 4 times what I have previously been able to do. I have been hesitant to do any pre orders and have just been making a list of members that have been emailing. I am hoping to do a small group buy around late September, small meaning 10-15 stocks. I will follow up more on that later.

RTAC is still currently a "side venture", I have been working very hard to make the transition to full time at RTAC, once that happens product and production will pick up considerably.

77/22 & 77/22 WMR and anxious.

I have been hearing that more often, as I mentioned the interst I receive will dictate if/when the 77/22 makes it to production. 10/22 stocks will start picking up in production by mid to late September. These stocks are all hand layed, all work is done by hand which I feel gives the best product. Finish is Cerekote, but we will be offering molded in colors down the road.

After a lot of playing around with various actions, I have been working on a modified version of the stock which will accommodate many other rimfire actions. This stock is nearly identical in all dimentions, but we removed the upper rise at the rear of the action which will be flat, and we removed the ejection port cutout as well. This modified version comes out of the mold with no inletting, same as the 10/22 stock, we can inlet the stock for any rimfire action as inletting dimensions are added to the lineup. The first action inletting with this modified version will be the Savage.

Thanks for all the continued interest and patience. It has been a very long road and many of you have followed this project from its conception more than 5 years ago to today.

Kirk Roberts

Last edited:
77/22 and 77/22 wmr.

I been waiting years since you first mentioned this might go into production.

77/22 and 77/22 wmr.

I been waiting years since you first mentioned this might go into production.

It is in the works, the main focus is to get production up on the 10/22 stocks. We are also designing and manufacturing a few full size stocks that will be seen before the end of 2014, as well as a hunter/tactical hybrid stock for Benchmark Barrels that they will be carrying exclusively. As I mentioned in earlier posts, as far as new applications the Savage will be the next version to come out, after that we can spend some time working on the 77/22s. We will offer a non inletted version as well which can be opened up for any rimfire, that will be available by December-January.

Kirk Roberts

Anyone get their hands on a 10/22 Tactical Stock Yet? Pictures? Review?

John @ 8541 Tactical will be getting one shortly for a review. We are working on a possible group buy in the next 30-60 days, production has been slow due to some other projects we have been working on. We are starting production on a few full size stocks and have been working on getting them out for hunting season, which slowed down the production of the 10/22 trainer considerably. We have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roberts-Tactical.../1413157722266681
and I will be managing that and have more "real time" updates, which I will post here as well.

Lefty in 10/22 or CZ452 would be appreciated...